Robert Vaughan

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145072 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

Just heard the man from uncle has died.

RiP Robert Vaughan 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

It's only when the news gives a history of his acting career do you realise how much he had done with his life.

I had totally forgotten his three week stint in Corrie as Milton Fanshawe. Another suave debonair character. When he left in 2012 he said he would happily go back....:smileysad:

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/coronation-street/news/a813889/coronation-street-pays-tribute-to-lat...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 21

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

To be honest, as much as I respected his talents as an actor, it was a great scoop for Corrie acquiring his services but I kinda found it sad that a once great actor was chasing another pay day once they are no longer a box office star. But maybe that's just me.... still, he found work doing what he loved.

Message 12 of 21

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

There are so many famous people who have played cameo roles in Corrie... mainly at their own request..

People such as Sir Ian McKellan, Sir Ben Kingsley, Peter Kay...not forgetting Status Quo...

When interviewed, all of them said it was a lifelong ambition to step on the cobbles and play a part in the famous street... (Not sure if the same thing applied to Robert Vaughn....but just sayin') wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 21

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Yes I know and so many when they were youngsters going on to better things.

You will surprised at some of the names here including Sir Norman Wisdom....

http://coronationstreet.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Famous_people_who_have_appeared_in_"Coronation_Stree..."

Message 14 of 21

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

Not surprised as I have always been a fan of Corrie...Cat gif run.gif

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 21

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

I was too and always watched in the UK. I find it quite strange that I use a VPN here and can watch BBC iplayer but itv  and channel 5 always tells me that I'm not in the uk . ...Yes but my licence runs to January next year.

Any ideas @MI5 or @viridis. No I ain't paying to watch with another VPN!

Message 16 of 21

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

I know I am neither of those two @jonsie....and not talking about VPN's...but can't you get FilmOn or Mobdro via your wifi box? All channels are available via those routes....You can record Film On.... #justsaying Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 17 of 21

MI5
  • 145072 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions
Yeah, I'd go with Mobdro too, would seem the easiest way.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 18 of 21

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Modbro has just updated yet again and I'm watching Swindon v Cha . ...whoever they are LOL

Message 19 of 21

MI5
  • 145072 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions
Charlton Athletic.

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 20 of 21