cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent events in Woolwich - London.

Anonymous
Not applicable

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family of the British soldier killed in such horrific circumstances in Woolwich.

As much is not clear yet please don't use this thread to hate.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144772 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27735 Solutions
From what little I heard on the news earlier it seems most horrific and bizarre !!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable
Their is quite a bit of amateur footage where the guy is heard shouting out Islamic wording and saying its an eye for an eye.

I can see a few of the well known organisations using this as an excuse to stir up hatred.
Message 3 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

My opinion is that they should be treated and made to atone for their crimes.

Message 4 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

i have a LOT to say on this, but i wouldnt wanna offend anybody. i have seen the footage, and i am a british patriot, so a lot of what happened today has been sent to me via emails and pictures. so i am very aware of todays events. i am appalled something like this could happen in our own country, and while i am deeply devastated, furious, let down etc, and my sympathies with the family, i am outraged that it took twitter feeds and appearences from the EDL and UKIP parties to engage any other motivation from parliment. 

i do NOT believe they should have recieved treatment, but i dont think sinding them to prison is going to help either. following events in my life, i believe in a life for a life, they are not going to feel sorry for what they did, while they are still under the thumb of their beliefs. 

that being said, i do recognise this was the acts of extremists, and are not the veiws of everybody following that particular religion. 

Message 5 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

i have a LOT to say on this, but i wouldnt wanna offend anybody. i have seen the footage, and i am a british patriot, so a lot of what happened today has been sent to me via emails and pictures. so i am very aware of todays events. i am appalled something like this could happen in our own country, and while i am deeply devastated, furious, let down etc, and my sympathies with the family, i am outraged that it took twitter feeds and appearences from the EDL and UKIP parties to engage any other motivation from parliment. 

i do NOT believe they should have recieved treatment, but i dont think sinding them to prison is going to help either. following events in my life, i believe in a life for a life, they are not going to feel sorry for what they did, while they are still under the thumb of their beliefs. 

that being said, i do recognise this was the acts of extremists, and are not the veiws of everybody following that particular religion. 

Here Here

Message 6 of 33

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Horrendous! The news is only just filtering through to Thailand. My thoughts go out to the family.

Message 7 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

no matter how it is said. it has been confirmed as a terrorist attack and it was next to a school and vicarage, so obviously made for effect. what they know is he was in a H4H shirt, was knocked down by a car, then attacked in the street, there is an emergency meeting tomorrow. i am unable to post the video, as its graphic, but it was an official itv video. david cameron has looked like a right plum. but i digress. theres many cover ups happening already.... 

Message 8 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

Problem wont stop unless we wise up and sort these people out once and for all

Message 9 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you Carrie for not including the video footage you mention as the forum is certainly not the place for it.

I for one will be looking out for updates to this awful turn of events.

Possible reprisals is what worries me.
Message 10 of 33