TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

dee-copper-and-wild-THFwltFem4k-unsplash.jpg

Hi everyone!

Today is Random Acts of Kindness Day! hugging

And following up on our Love Week last week, we thought it would be nice to take this further and spread the love beyond Valentine’s Day, as this is much needed right now. With the current uncertainty, a small act of kindness really helps a lot of people. This could be something as little as making way for someone to remain socially distanced or letting them go first in the queue, helping neighbours who self-isolate with their shopping, to supporting small businesses through shopping local, leaving reviews and sharing their content. 

But if you want to start small, think about the following: Do you know someone who deserves a small act of kindness today? smiling

Giving people around you compliments, truly listening and asking them how they are, are as much acts of kindness as the actual actions above, but they might be especially important to your friends and family right now. With the pandemic seriously impacting the mental health of a lot of people, a kind word will go a long way for someone who is struggling in these times. I am sure you would appreciate a similar comment as much as the recipient.

What are random acts of kindness you have experienced and are thankful for?

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

As mentioned above.. We shouldn’t need a day to remind us of the things that we should do everyday. I guess life is lived at such a pace that maybe some do, but when there’s a day for every single thing (which sadly there is(it was national pizza day last week)) it still gets lost on the masses.

As today is the day.. a thank you to those who wished me well just recently, and to those of you who haven’t.. I can’t wait for stick two fingers up day!

Message 11 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

joy Don't ever change @Anonymous  yahoo

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 12