Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

World Kindness Day

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

“When we feel love and kindness toward others, it not only makes others feel loved and cared for, but it helps us also to develop inner happiness and peace.” -Dalai Lama

Hi guys, happy Monday!

Yesterday, November 13th, was World Kindness Day. Did any of you celebrate this in some way? slight_smile If not, it's not too late to do something kind for someone! For example, something quick and easy: you could simply just send a positive text message to someone to brighten up their day. Smiley Very Happy

I didn't actually notice it was Kindness Day yesterday, but thinking back, someone did do something kind for me (cooked a nice meal!). Also, on my end I purchased a new cat bed for my 2 cats who seemed very excited and happy about it (although they didn't use for the purpose it was meant for). LOL

Were you a recipient of any acts of kindness over the weekend? You might not even have realised without stopping to think about it.

Cat

World Kindness Day

You can read more about the day here.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

my bank sent me a very kind letter today...it said i have an outsanding balance!

Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93231 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

I'm kind every day, just ask my wife or my bank manager, they do the same job. 

Message 3 of 4

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

my bank sent me a very kind letter today...it said i have an outsanding balance!

My dad would approve of this joke grin

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 4 of 4