Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Topics: 561

Re: Productive afternoon at work, can I claim compensation?

Mine just came back on, so maybe they rebooting the masts....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Level 44: Clearly Talented

It's just not good enough though is it! Smiley Wink
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink

@Anonymous wrote:
That's always the problem with these spikes though. We'll keep an eye on those help threads and I'll drop you a PM tomorrow if you'd like me to Smiley Happy
Be sure to if we miss anthing important..... Smiley Wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Anonymous

Haha, will do Smiley Happy
Level 17: Luminescent

@MI5 wrote:
I can't be bothered to read someone else's thread so I'm gonna start a new one on the same subject.....

This made me laugh out loud!  There are so many of the same threads its giving me a head rush! Smiley Happy

Samsung S8

Would be great if they could implement a post checker whenever the subject of a thread is within certain parameters auto rejects the thread and directs them to the official oneSmiley Happy

Just a pipe dream but couldn't be too hard to implement?
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink
Anonymous

I've seen something like that a few times. You fill in your support ticket, for example and it forces you to first check if some knowledgebase articles would solve your problem. Personally, I don't like things being that restrictive though. It doesn't make me feel very respected as a customer

Nah I can understand it from that aspect. Guess it is a bit degradingSmiley Sad
Topics: 247

Well if I don't get a new phone and a years free contract after this I'm off to where the grass is greener, the staircase is winding round and round, the walls are pink with psychedaelic shades and the waft of the pan pipes is there to soothe my frazzled nerves...............

Oh hang on it's working again, does that mean my compo will be cancelled?Smiley Sad

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1

[ Edited ]
On the Nokia Forums (lithium) when you type your message subject it auto searches for threads with similar words (like how the search fuction works). You are not forced to read them but sometimes the prompts help.....

Currently using: