cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post the last picture you took on your mobile!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey guys, 

We thought it would be fun to start a thread where you post the last picture you took on your mobile device! 

The rules are simple. Just post the last picture you took on your mobile with a short caption explaining what it's of. Obviously, you have to keep to the community guidelines so if the last image is inappropriate in anyway then move on to the next one. wink

I'll get the ball rolling... 

This is Gorgeous, my kitty taking up most of a double bed Smiley Very Happy

Screen Shot 2017-01-24 at 16.45.26.png

Who's next? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 158
157 REPLIES 157

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Catching up on this thread finally!

Just wondering, regarding your comments about the photos appearing sideways - don't they normally go like that when you take the photo sideways with the camera? And then the mobile device recognises that it should be displayed in a certain way and automatically rotates it. Not 100% sure... but perhaps our forum does not recognise it that way and just posts the photo 'as it is'.

Also@jonsie forget about the dragon already... LOL

Message 151 of 158

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@MI5 wrote:
I thought you were going mad until I just looked on my PC.
On mobile it's the right way up - this forum does some really weird stuff!!

To be honest after a few Sang Soms this is my normal view....Cheers

I read 'Samsungs' at first. haha

Message 152 of 158

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123335 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

Well @jonsie does have Samsung...this...

Image result for images of Samsung J7

He will also have a bottle of Sang som...which is this... Bouncy

Image result for Images of sang som

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 153 of 158

MI5
  • 144956 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27778 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

Just wondering, regarding your comments about the photos appearing sideways - don't they normally go like that when you take the photo sideways with the camera? And then the mobile device recognises that it should be displayed in a certain way and automatically rotates it. Not 100% sure... but perhaps our forum does not recognise it that way and just posts the photo 'as it is'.

The photo I took on my phone was taken in portrait and when I uploaded it it was displayed in portrait up to the point I pressed "post".

Once posted it had been rotated - I'm not sure if this is phone or forum related but it isn't wysiwyg. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 154 of 158

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

Marjo wrote:

The photo I took on my phone was taken in portrait and when I uploaded it it was displayed in portrait up to the point I pressed "post".

Once posted it had been rotated - I'm not sure if this is phone or forum related but it isn't wysiwyg. 

Interesting, that certainly doesn't sound normal!

Message 155 of 158

Cleoriff
  • 123335 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

Great I have now looked up that damn 'foreign word'.... wysiwyg

I find it means What You See Is What You Get.....

FGS.....LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 156 of 158

MI5
  • 144956 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27778 Solutions
Have a brownie point tongue
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 157 of 158

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Last picture I took on my mobile is (again) from my desk at work. I went and bought a few pens the other day that stand out a little bit... My previous ones kept suspiciously disappearing all the time so now I can easily see where they went if it happens again! LOL

Pens

Message 158 of 158