Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Highlighted
Anonymous

Plans for Halloween?

[ Edited ]

Hi guys,

I just saw this Halloween gig guide on our twitter feed and was wondering what your plans are for Halloween? It's my first Halloween in the UK, so would love to get your tips and suggestions Smiley Happy

Halloween Gig Guide

Screen Shot 2012-10-30 at 13.19.49.png

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Plans for Halloween?

I am going to brave the cold weather and go round leeds and then to a halloween party at 1 of the clubs Smiley Happy What are your plans leonard ?

Highlighted
Anonymous

Not sure yet, depends on your advice, tbh Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted
Anonymous

You will always remember 1 thing about halloween in uk its freezing haha Smiley Happy There is 2 gigs on the list in leeds so i may also visit 1 of those. and a few beers Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Topics: 556

We used to enjoy the kids coming knocking at the door with their parents as it's a fairly close knit community where I live and always stocked up on 'treats'.

I don't fancy my first Halloween alone so despite doctor's orders I will be having a meal, a pint and some rock entertainment at a local hostelry in Bury.

Highlighted
Anonymous

Sounds fun jonsie Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Level 44: Clearly Talented

Jonsie make sure to eat an apple if the old proverb is correct the doctor will never know a thingSmiley Happy

Sounds very appealing I must admitSmiley Happy

I've got vip booked at my local club they tend to go all out for HalloweenSmiley Happy should be a great nightSmiley Happy
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink
Highlighted
Topics: 22

Is it really celebrated like in the US-movies in UK? o_o

It's more & more common to celebrate it here too, as instructor of the Youth Fire Department I'm invited to join the party of our 'chief' ... So maybe going there.

iPhone XR * 64 GB * (Product) Red * unlocked
iPad Air wifi & LTE * 16 GB * White * unlocked + iPad Air 2 wifi only
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR
Highlighted
Anonymous

Good question Smiley Happy

Looking at the calendar above, it seems most parties happened yesterday. Would love to hear if anyone's been to one
Highlighted
Anonymous

Hey Leonard went to the 1 in Leeds first time I done a Halloween party it was great, I am doing fancy dress next time, There was some great outfits Smiley Happy