cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plans for Halloween?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys,

I just saw this Halloween gig guide on our twitter feed and was wondering what your plans are for Halloween? It's my first Halloween in the UK, so would love to get your tips and suggestions slight_smile

Halloween Gig Guide

Screen Shot 2012-10-30 at 13.19.49.png

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am going to brave the cold weather and go round leeds and then to a halloween party at 1 of the clubs slight_smile What are your plans leonard ?

Message 2 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not sure yet, depends on your advice, tbh grin
Message 3 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

You will always remember 1 thing about halloween in uk its freezing haha slight_smile There is 2 gigs on the list in leeds so i may also visit 1 of those. and a few beers slight_smile

Message 4 of 33

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

We used to enjoy the kids coming knocking at the door with their parents as it's a fairly close knit community where I live and always stocked up on 'treats'.

I don't fancy my first Halloween alone so despite doctor's orders I will be having a meal, a pint and some rock entertainment at a local hostelry in Bury.

Message 5 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds fun jonsie slight_smile

Message 6 of 33

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Jonsie make sure to eat an apple if the old proverb is correct the doctor will never know a thing:)

Sounds very appealing I must admit:)

I've got vip booked at my local club they tend to go all out for Halloween:) should be a great night:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 7 of 33

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2200 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Is it really celebrated like in the US-movies in UK? o_o

It's more & more common to celebrate it here too, as instructor of the Youth Fire Department I'm invited to join the party of our 'chief' ... So maybe going there.

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 8 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good question slight_smile

Looking at the calendar above, it seems most parties happened yesterday. Would love to hear if anyone's been to one
Message 9 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey Leonard went to the 1 in Leeds first time I done a Halloween party it was great, I am doing fancy dress next time, There was some great outfits slight_smile
Message 10 of 33