Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

clown ONE SENTENCE APRIL FOOL'S STORY clown

April-fool-day-2014.jpg

Good Morning you lovely April Fools. yahoo

Yet again I have agreed to do a One sentence story.

This one is about April Fool's Day and I will be setting the scene.

It's your story so make it as mad, silly, funny or creepy as you like.

You are only allowed to post one sentence and then wait for the next person to post another sentence before posting again.

I hope the usual April Fools…eeermmm…friends and colleagues will take part….clown

I've set the scene, so away we go......

Harry woke up early full of glee. His school was closed due Covid and he decided to play the best April Fool's prank on two of his greatest friends Will and Meghan

He gobbled down his breakfast and made his way to the garage where he found a long piece of thick black rope. He put this in his rucksack along with 2 bars of chocolate, a bottle of water and his mobile phone.. He got on his bike and pedalled as fast as he could to Silverstone Woods. He got there quite quickly and pulled the black rope out of his rucksack. He laid it on the ground next to a bush with a 1/3 of it hidden under the bush. IT really did look like  a tail.

He text Megan and Willy and told them to come quick. He had found a weird tail under a bush and he needed their help to pull it out as he wasn't going to do it alone. He gave them directions and said it was in Becketts section of the woods and he would be waiting. Harry had no intention of waiting. He went and hid behind a tree waiting for his two friends to arrive.

15 mins later he heard the sound of their bikes and their voices calling to him.

Then he saw them but to his surprise, they weren't heading for his bush but another one 10 feet away in the opposite direction. They bent down and said here's the tail and pulled and pulled....Suddenly there was a mighty growling roar and.....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 65
64 REPLIES 64

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10763 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions

Meghan Will and Harry arrived at the Hut ~ inside was eerily dark and loads of spiders webs hit them in the face and 

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 11 of 65

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

...they noticed they weren't alone in there either.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 12 of 65

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25128 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

suddenly the door slammed shut and a hideous sound was heard coming from outside, where Piers Moron, former TV presenter on Gobby Moaning Britain, stood cackling... 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 13 of 65

Cleoriff
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

'Silly silly children Piers Moron cackled, 'ever heard the line, don't go down to the woods, else you are in for a big surprise'?......the children, though shocked, heard the beast pounce on Piers and growl 'take that you nasty piece of work'and...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 65

MI5
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
then his head fell off.......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 15 of 65

Cleoriff
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

No-one cared about Piers Moron and his silly head, the children were  more frightened about the hut...it looked small outside but inside it was dark , large and very eerie...they stepped forward holding hands.....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 65

Mi-Amigo
  • 25128 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Harry, peering through a hole in the hut door, saw what had happened to Piers and said "That`s even better than Meghan`s head spinning", and Meghan yelled "Piers, you horrible, horrible man, I`m telling Auntie Oprah all about you"; as the kids ventured further into the hut... 

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 17 of 65

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

and before they knew it, Oprah jumped out from the back of the hut in a clown costume screaming "YOU get a car, and YOU get a car and YOU get a car" 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 18 of 65

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35758 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions
Quick as a flash, Piers transformed into a Gorgon, or maybe it was Cummings to look like a Hancock... Nearly a whole armful, not a Priti sight! Still, the flash receded and...
Message 19 of 65

Mi-Amigo
  • 25128 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Wills, Meghan and Harry yelled "Thanks a bunch Oprah but what good is a car each when we`re stuck in this hut and it`s dark and there is something very peculiar down that passage..."

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 20 of 65