Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Level 12: Nimble

Re: Off Topic Room 101

Having watched an interesting drama or film the last pieces of information are written on the screen not easy to read and often too fast and worse I don't have my glasses on😫😫😫👿👿👿👎👎👎 Then I don't know the ending properly. Misery misery @Mi-Amigo
Topics: 43
Ideas: 0

@Mi-Amigo any chance I can put brexit in room 101?
iPhone 8 plus 64 GB Rose Gold (on Vodafone) Smiley Happy iPad mini 4 128 GB (wifi only) Fitbit Versa 2
Topics: 101
Ideas: 2

@blissgirl wrote:
@Mi-Amigoany chance I can put brexit in room 101?

I second that request, although Brexit's about to disappear from the dictionary on 31-Jan, as far as I understand.  Not because they have come to their senses, but because "it'll be done then". Pffftttt!

We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty. Douglas Adams.
Topics: 536

@pgn wrote:

@blissgirl wrote:

I second that request, although Brexit's about to disappear from the dictionary on 31-Jan, as far as I understand.  Not because they have come to their senses, but because "it'll be done then". Pffftttt!

You wish.

If we do leave on the 31st we enter into an 11 month transition period !!

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Topics: 693

@MI5 wrote:

@pgn wrote:

@blissgirl wrote:

You wish.

Deep Joy!!!

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 101
Ideas: 2

@Cleoriff wrote:

@MI5 wrote:

You wish.

Deep Joy!!!

What's with this "If"?  OK, Boris might have used Brexit as his vehicle to No. 10, but I think he'd love to see it just "go away" now he's ensconced as PM.  And you can see how divisive the whole thing is, so the only way he can make it go away is to force it through regardless. Clowns, the lot of them.

Back in 2017, this guy said a few things that really haven't changed much since, and indicated what might be already happening - makes for an interesting listen, 30mins tho...

We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty. Douglas Adams.
Topics: 549

Just like certain holes, everyone has their opinion. Mine? For what it's worth, as a nation, the UK will struggle for years and by that, I mean us as people. All sorts of things will affect us personally and we haven't yet been told how many different aspects of Brexit will alter things. Least being that Scotland at some stage will be independent so a border not seen since Hadrian's Wall....

Thank God I'm at an age whereby my only concern is for my kids and grandkids and not for myself.