Off Topic Room 101

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25209 Posts
  • 816 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

WELCOME to the DUNGEON of the COMMUNITY OFF-TOPIC GANG known as

room-101.jpg

We have members of the Community Off-Topic Gang. We have the Naughty Step.

Now we have our very own ROOM 101, where the members of the Community Off-Topic Gang can banish there dislikes - not people - but events can be banished...

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1 of 763
762 REPLIES 762

Mi-Amigo
  • 25209 Posts
  • 816 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

"I was framed. Send The Gryphon and the Cheshire Cat`s eagle-eyed legal wotsit to the Naughty Step" said The Dormouse.

Now we can return to the topic....

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 71 of 763

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36303 Posts
  • 233 Topics
  • 1612 Solutions

Glad we got that confusion untangled - further chastisement shall be the remit of TNS when @Projectionist returns this week, methinks! Crazy LOL

Now I propose that the ability to edit the subject line on a Topic, once created, should also be thrown into Room 101.

T'is mucking up my Gmail subject threading summat awful... Spaced

Message 72 of 763

Mi-Amigo
  • 25209 Posts
  • 816 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

With quite a few nominations and some agreements/disagreement of what should or should not go into Off Topic Room 101, I suggest [and I`m willing to do this some time tomorrow] we have a list of the ones to date and everyone can vote for or against each nomination?

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 73 of 763

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Luckily I watch very little 'live' TV so I can happily whizz through any ad breaks. Whatever did I do before remotes......?

Easy @jonsie, before remotes ad breaks were of a shorter duration and there were fewer of them during a TV show, so you watched them with no complaints. But that was a very long time ago and ads have become far more intrusive today.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 74 of 763

pgn
  • 36303 Posts
  • 233 Topics
  • 1612 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

With quite a few nominations and some agreements/disagreement of what should or should not go into Off Topic Room 101, I suggest [and I`m willing to do this some time tomorrow] we have a list of the ones to date and everyone can vote for or against each nomination?

If you fancy, @Mi-Amigo - might promote some discussion tongue

Message 75 of 763

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pgn wrote:

Glad we got that confusion untangled - further chastisement shall be the remit of TNS when @Projectionist returns this week, methinks! Crazy LOL

Now I propose that the ability to edit the subject line on a Topic, once created, should also be thrown into Room 101.

What's this ? said The March Hare to The Cheshire Cat ... 'Summut's Mucking Up Your G-String ? Cat Wink

Message 76 of 763

Projectionist
  • 275 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Guilty as charged re. topic change

Just spent 5 mins wading through all the "Alice In Wonderland" themed pottery in my local coffee shop - not a single Gryphon amongst the lot sob

Let me know when I can get off TNS won't you....

Using Pixel 4 ( O2 + 1pMobile) , Samsung E1182 ( geosim + dtac)
Message 77 of 763

Cleoriff
  • 123226 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

@Projectionist wrote:

Guilty as charged re. topic change

Just spent 5 mins wading through all the "Alice In Wonderland" themed pottery in my local coffee shop - not a single Gryphon amongst the lot sob

Let me know when I can get off TNS won't you....

I think you can get off @Projectionist 

I'm sorry but you have been sharing the step with @Martin-O2 (I'd quite forgotten you were there) joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 78 of 763

pgn
  • 36303 Posts
  • 233 Topics
  • 1612 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@pgn wrote:

What's this ? said The March Hare to The Cheshire Cat ... 'Summut's Mucking Up Your G-String ? Cat Wink

Message 79 of 763

pgn
  • 36303 Posts
  • 233 Topics
  • 1612 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@pgn wrote:

Threadbare, that' s the state of my Inbox today, @Anonymous  LOL

Loved the change in tack there! thumbsup

Message 80 of 763