Did you mean: 

Movies in June

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey guys, 

I know there's a few movie buffs here on the O2 Community so I thought I'd see what new movies people are planning to see in June? 

Personally I'm quite looking forward to Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. I've enjoyed the soft reboot of the franchise and this one looks like it could be fun! 

I also wana see the Sicario sequel, Day of the Soldado. I really liked the first one and I'm interested in seeing how they continue the story. 

I'll also check out The First Purge which will probably be a bit silly but fun and Escape Plan 2. Loved the first one, just a shame Arnie won't be in this one. confused

Up coming movies

Are you guys planning on hitting the cinema this month and if so what are you going to see? Let me know below. smiling

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12070 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Haha.
The last time I remember someone having a reaction like that was when I watched Swordfish and Halle Berry lowered the book she was reading (if you've seen the film you'll know the bit I'm referring to!).
It was more or less what I was expecting, but they did it really well. I was a little surprised at some of the choices, particularly given the news about films later on, but given what I have read since it makes a bit more sense.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 11 of 11