Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Reply
Posts: 98,555
Topics: 763
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: Lonely


@MI5 wrote:

His death was not in vein......


Disgusting. I hope you get gastro enteritis now if you eat one of those...Bouncy

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Posts: 98,555
Topics: 763
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: Lonely

I have taken the plunge and asked the question as to why @MI5 had this 'special treatment' .LOL ie why was he the only one allowed on the forum last night...getting more lonely by the minute.....talking to himself and generally displaying classic signs of madness...Bouncy

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Community-forum-problems/m-p/882767#M65535

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Posts: 3,560
Topics: 34
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 0
Registered: ‎09-02-2015

Re: Lonely


@Cleoriff wrote:

I have taken the plunge and asked the question as to why @MI5 had this 'special treatment' .LOL ie why was he the only one allowed on the forum last night...getting more lonely by the minute.....talking to himself and generally displaying classic signs of madness...Bouncy

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Community-forum-problems/m-p/882767#M65535


lol..perhaps he is 'the one' @Cleoriff Smiley Tongue x

giphy-3
Posts: 98,555
Topics: 763
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: Lonely


@Cairdeas wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

I have taken the plunge and asked the question as to why @MI5 had this 'special treatment' .LOL ie why was he the only one allowed on the forum last night...getting more lonely by the minute.....talking to himself and generally displaying classic signs of madness...Bouncy

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Community-forum-problems/m-p/882767#M65535


lol..perhaps he is 'the one' @Cleoriff Smiley Tongue x


I have no doubt he is 'the one' @Cairdeas....but they don't have to make it so damn obvious LOL

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Posts: 98,555
Topics: 763
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: Lonely

However...he ain't the Daddy today......not a sign of him....Anywhere....LOL

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Former Staff
Posts: 11,575
Registered: ‎13-08-2012

Re: Lonely

Hi guys,
Everything should back up and running now Smiley Happy
Sorry about that!
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Posts: 115,422
Topics: 571
Registered: ‎04-04-2012

Re: Lonely

I'm on, but the forum isn't looking "normal".
Different fonts and different colours - looks like it's running in 256k mode !
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Posts: 98,555
Topics: 763
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: Lonely


@MI5 wrote:
I'm on, but the forum isn't looking "normal".
Different fonts and different colours - looks like it's running in 256k mode !

No change to any of that on my laptop Rich. All looks normal and is as fast as usual...Smiley Frustrated

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Posts: 13,406
Topics: 83
Registered: ‎14-01-2014

Re: Lonely

You are logged on to different servers.



Posts: 115,422
Topics: 571
Registered: ‎04-04-2012

Re: Lonely

Back to normal now for me - must have been Leeroy getting up to speed Smiley Wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)