Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kinda Completely Off Topic

Anonymous
Not applicable

Heyies Peeps,

Meh - Kind need help with something and you might find it funny laughing

How do you cook a darn "egg" thoughties i know bit of a stupid question butties i keep screwing uppies 

Is there like a way or putting it in a microwave or something I can never get it right sad face 😞

Thinking to myself how do i mess something simple up and go thru 26 eggs 

I am kinda a bad cook but an awesome takeaway orderer 

Thought I would like you take on this and what is the right and propa way 

EmoLMarrio

Message 1 of 122
121 REPLIES 121

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pgn wrote:

A bit of wheaten soda and some potato bread on that one. irish-soda-bread-2000-58a70d7d3df78c345b67df29.jpg

That looks delicious @pgn

I luv bread

Given the choice of pasta, potatoes, rice, cereal, good bread ... I'd choose bread slight_smile

Message 41 of 122

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35222 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Me too, @Anonymous - bread used to be sold from the back of a van early in the morning when I was young, I've always loved different types of bread!

Maltese%20Bread.JPGBread.jpg

Message 42 of 122

Anonymous
Not applicable

The smell of bread cooking ... Mmmm ... lovely to hear your memory @pgn ... I've not heard of that before ... there was a bakery in the village where I grew up ... & ... if I'd saved up my threepence a day I'd call in there after school for a nice bun ... & ... the smell was wonderful ... & ... I'd dawdle on the way home savouring it slight_smile

Both my grandma's - Hilda & Dorothy were good homemade cooks ... & ... they both baked lovely things ... Gran Hilda cooked on a coal range & made toast in front of the coal fire on a proper toasting fork, tasted wonderful with real butter on slight_smile

Message 43 of 122

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@MI5 wrote:

I think @Anonymous would enjoy one Drool

Probably never heard of them....joy

Haha I have tongue_closed Never again okie perserving

Message 44 of 122

Anonymous
Not applicable

Gonna show this thread to my recovery/support worker Tuesday sweat_smile

Message 45 of 122

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Great to hear wink

Maybe they will join the O2 forum as well @Anonymous. Not only will they get advice on all things egg related. ....they will be able to learn a lot about mobile phones as well. Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 46 of 122

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Great to hear wink

Maybe they will join the O2 forum as well @Anonymous. Not only will they get advice on all things egg related. ....they will be able to learn a lot about mobile phones as well. Smiley Very Happy

Glad i not drinking my coffee or it would be all over my laptop after reading this @Cleoriff i am sat hyear laughing LOL

Hope support worker likes a good laugh grin

Message 47 of 122

Fellwalker
Level 9: Fired up
  • 245 Posts
  • 20 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@pgn wrote:

Me too, @Anonymous - bread used to be sold from the back of a van early in the morning when I was young, I've always loved different types of bread!

My father-in-law was a bread man for the Ormo bakery. Drove an electric van round the town every day. Knew his regular's orders and the extras they had at special times. My wife used to help out at Christmas when everyone bought twice as much. 

Note 9. O2 since 2007.
Message 48 of 122

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Fellwalker wrote:

@pgn wrote:

My father-in-law was a bread man for the Ormo bakery. Drove an electric van round the town every day. Knew his regular's orders and the extras they had at special times. My wife used to help out at Christmas when everyone bought twice as much. 

Another lovely memory @Fellwalker

I do remember a bakery called Freemans in the village where I grew up & they wrapped their loaves in tissue paper for you 

Message 49 of 122

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Great to hear wink

@Cleoriff you made me almost spit my morning coffee on the laptop!

I'm loving this topic and it makes me super hungry for some eggs and freshly-baked bread. grin

Message 50 of 122