Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Topics: 677

Re: If BoJo becomes PM would it make you consider leaving the country?

Well he could surprise us all. Beneath all that buffoonery , there is a very sharp intelligent mind. It's a wait and see scenario I suspect.

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 250

When BoJo & Osborne & Cameron were all at Eton together ... BoJo was the most intelligent

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Level 8: Talented

[ Edited ]

@WispaRed7 

Osborne did something that was long overdue when he was Chancellor and he ought to be commended for and that is the introduction of the retail banks ringfencing legislation so that the money of you and I and small businesses couldn't be used by their investment bank operations to gamble on the stock market but that's another discussion entirely.

I think we are about to find out what a BoJo Premiership will be like.

Current tech used:
Nokia 5 on giffgaff, Core i7 9700F PC with Win 10 Pro. Apple Mac Mini late 2014 with Core i5 running 10.15
Home Internet Connection: Zen Internet Fibre To The Premises Full Fibre 1 38 Mbps Down/9 Mbps up,
I don't work for O2 but have an interest in networks (including mobile) and IT (which is how I earn my living)
Topics: 547

I am definitely leaving this godforsaken country. I'm hoping with a change of leadership the exchange rate may increase then what little money I have will be transferred overseas . 

Highlighted
Topics: 250

@techtamer wrote:

@WispaRed7 

Osborne did something that was long overdue when he was Chancellor and he ought to be commended for and that is the introduction of the retail banks ringfencing legislation so that the money of you and I and small businesses couldn't be used by their investment bank operations to gamble on the stock market but that's another discussion entirely.

I think we are about to find out what a BoJo Premiership will be like.

Thank you for this info @techtamer ... what a good thing it is too

BoZo ... can't stand the man, eg the fracas about the argument with his girlfriend in her flat recorded by a neighbour concerned mainly for the woman's safety, all over the papers yesterday

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry