cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If BoJo becomes PM would it make you consider leaving the country?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I might give it some serious thought as I've always fancied the idea of living in the Republic of Ireland.

What about you?

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122816 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Well he could surprise us all. Beneath all that buffoonery , there is a very sharp intelligent mind. It's a wait and see scenario I suspect.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

When BoJo & Osborne & Cameron were all at Eton together ... BoJo was the most intelligent

Message 12 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous 

Osborne did something that was long overdue when he was Chancellor and he ought to be commended for and that is the introduction of the retail banks ringfencing legislation so that the money of you and I and small businesses couldn't be used by their investment bank operations to gamble on the stock market but that's another discussion entirely.

I think we are about to find out what a BoJo Premiership will be like.

Message 13 of 15

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

I am definitely leaving this godforsaken country. I'm hoping with a change of leadership the exchange rate may increase then what little money I have will be transferred overseas . 

Message 14 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous 

Osborne did something that was long overdue when he was Chancellor and he ought to be commended for and that is the introduction of the retail banks ringfencing legislation so that the money of you and I and small businesses couldn't be used by their investment bank operations to gamble on the stock market but that's another discussion entirely.

I think we are about to find out what a BoJo Premiership will be like.

Thank you for this info @Anonymous ... what a good thing it is too

BoZo ... can't stand the man, eg the fracas about the argument with his girlfriend in her flat recorded by a neighbour concerned mainly for the woman's safety, all over the papers yesterday

Message 15 of 15