Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do%20I%20get%20a%20hard%20copy%20of%20my%20final%20phone%20plan%20statement

elizabee
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I need a phone bill with my address on it to prove I live at my present address, all utilities etc are included in the rent because it is a flat share. I can't find out how to ask for a new phone plan to be sent with my new address on it. Any ideas?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@elizabee 

Download your bill from your MyO2 Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 10

elizabee
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

MI5, thank you. Howeve, the type of bill you have helped me to find, does not have my new address on it. I think the only thing with my address on is the hard copy O2 sent to my old address detailing my final Phone Plan Statement. I would just like a duplicate sent with my new address on it.

I can't find any way of requesting it

Message 3 of 10

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@elizabee 

Only by calling customer services I would imagine Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 10

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11992 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
You would need to change your address first (you can do this on the app).
I doubt that old bills would then show the new address, so you might need to wait until the next one is produced.
Or, as @MI5 says, call customer services @elizabee

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 10

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
No, unfortunately, old bills don't change....

Currently using:
Message 6 of 10

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11992 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Didn't think it would, but would the new one then show the new address?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 7 of 10

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Should do after it's changed.

Currently using:
Message 8 of 10

elizabee
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have tried the phone customer service route. the menu on offer does not help me to get any paper work posted. I can see that asking for old paperwork to be sent isn't the way to go, now you have mentioned it, thank you gmarkj.

I need proof of address and I only have a mobile and my car insuarance in my name. I need the information with a soon as possible so I can sort out other services. I can't see how to proceed.

Please keep thinking, you both know the system much better than I do. All help is gratefully recieved

elizabee

Message 9 of 10

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@elizabee 

If you've now changed your address with O2 any new bills or correspondance will have the new address on it.

As you also said, your final statement would also, so asking for that would meet your needs.

Currently using:
Message 10 of 10