Halloween on the Community - 2023

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 661 Posts
  • 40 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

giphy (6).gif

With the temperature dropping and the leaves falling from the trees, that can only mean one thing, Halloween season is approaching ghost It's time to creep it real and have some hair-raising fun on the Community. Take a peek at some initial thoughts below and please comment if any of you would like to take the lead on any topic or if you have any further ideas to add. We can then come up with a spooky plan ↘️ 

This year Halloween week will run on The Community between Wednesday 25 October through to Tuesday 31 October 💀

Some ideas can be seen below ↘️

• Halloween quizzes/games including word search or scramble 
  • Sharing Halloween decorations inside/outside your property including any costumes worn
  • Halloween horror movie discussion/recommendations.
  • What are your Halloween must haves?
  • Discussing any spooky stories from the past
  • Sharing any personal Halloween traditions, including any special recipes you may have.
  • Halloween one-sentence story.

Comment if you dare!! 🎃

Update: Below is a table of the activity planned over the Halloween period, I hope you're all looking forward to the fun and games 😁

Wednesday 25 October @TallTrees - Ghoulish Lunch With Halloween Emoji Game
Thursday 26 October Halloween Riddle Quiz @Dave-O2 
Friday 27 October  Halloween One Sentence Story @Dave-O2 
Saturday 28 October Halloween General Discussion ( sharing decorations, costumes, stories, traditions)
Sunday 29 October Halloween Movie Discussion/Recommendations @Dave-O2  (continued)
Monday 30 October @Mi-Amigo - White Room Quiz - Halloween edition.
Tuesday 31 October Halloween Word Scramble - Horror Movie Villain Edition - @Dave-O2 
iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 661 Posts
  • 40 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Happy Halloween morning to you all 🎃

@Cleoriff@TallTrees@pgn@Spenny@BobM@J9el@jonsie@Enlli@gmarkj@madasaf1sh@MI5@Mi-Amigo 

Just to make you all aware the Halloween Word Scramble - Horror Movie Villain Edition will be going live at 11am, so I hope you're all looking forward to taking part ✏️

I will also shortly be revealing the scores and answers from the Halloween Riddle Quiz, so keep them eyes peeled!

giphy (9).gif

Message 21 of 25

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 661 Posts
  • 40 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Hello 

@Mi-Amigo@Cleoriff@MI5@BobM@TallTrees@pgn, @Enlli@madasaf1sh@J9el@Chris_K@gmarkj 

I'm just dropping a final message on this topic as the Halloween season is now in the rearview mirror.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who got involved with the games and discussion over the past week, and I now have a list of films and series that should keep me busy for the next few months 😋

I thoroughly enjoyed creating some of the content including the Halloween Riddle Quiz ‌‌and the Halloween Word Scramble - Horror Movie Villain Edition which brought back some memories from childhood when i didn't dare to say Candyman in the mirror 😂

Thanks again to @Mi-Amigo for creating the White Room Quiz - Halloween Edition and @TallTrees for the HALLOWEEN GHOULISH LUNCH and HALLOWEEN EMOJI GAME 👏

@Cleoriff@pgn@Mi-Amigo@TallTrees teamed up to produce the spin-tingling tale, A NOT SO SILENT NIGHT on the ONE SENTENCE HALLOWEEN STORY - 2023

Hopefully the activity was fun for all involved and sorry if I've missed anyone who has taken part 😊

When one door closes another one opens. I can already smell the mince pies, watch out for the festive season plans COMING SOON!! and if you want to pitch some ideas or you want to get involved, drop me a PM mail

Message 22 of 25

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10781 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 348 Solutions

Thank you @Dave-O2 

Great job done by all 😍

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 23 of 25

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123164 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Thanks for organising the Halloween activities @Dave-O2,

Loved getting involved in all of it. 👍

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 24 of 25

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25197 Posts
  • 816 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @Dave-O2 for organising Halloween on the Community.

It was great to take part in the events. 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 25 of 25