Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

[HALLOWEEK 2021] Tarot Card Readings ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿƒ

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hello, hello, hello. As it is spooky season, can I tempt anyone in having their reading โœจ?

Below, are 22 cards. Select six cards, numbered 1-22 from left to right and I'll give you your reading ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿƒ.

Before you choose your cards, you must:

• Take some deep breaths and relax
  • Think of a question or issue you want to be answered
  • Prepare to read between the lines of your cards
  • Accept the reading, whatever the outcome
  • Don't fear 'negative' cards

Tarot cardsTarot cards

The cards will represent the following:

1. How you feel about yourself now
  2. What you most want at this moment
  3. Your fears
  4. What is going for you
  5. What is going against you
  6. The outcome according to your current situation

Simply, reply with six numbers between 1-22 and patiently await your reading. You will receive a magical notification once it is done ๐Ÿ˜†.

Remember, it's all fun and games! Or, is it? ๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒ

Community Manager for the O2 Community ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin'ย 
  • 10652 Posts
  • 118 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

Hi @lewys-gp 

Here are my 6 numbers 

5  21  15  8  4  13

You're good health 

tumblr_o0uty8vcse1uwo0qqo1_1280.png

โ€ƒ

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 2 of 11

lewys-gp
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi, @TallTrees. Thank you for picking your cards! Let's see what they hold for you...

1. How you feel about yourself

The Sun ๐ŸŒž

You are feeling abundantly happy and joyful - if you don't, be assured that you are about to enter a period of success and fulfilment.

This is a time of pleasure, vitality and good health, travel and holidays to be enjoyed. Good news may be coming soon!

2. What you want most right now

Strength ๐Ÿ’ช

The cards suggest that what you most want at this time is to find the strength and willpower to see you through and achieve what you want.

It is important to come from a place of love and tolerance though, not aggression. Put your fears to rest and develop a positive attitude and you'll reap richer rewards.

3. Your fears

The Fool 

You are afraid of making the wrong decisions. There is a warning here that foolhardy, impetuous actions could lead to major problems.

Perhaps you feel that you don't have control over a situation, either personal or professional. You may feel unable to complete a task or stay in a current relationship and fear the consequences of your decisions.

4. What is going for you

The Hanged Man

With patience, this passive time, this time of feeling in limbo and indecision, will pass and then you will know what decisions to make, what or who to let go of and how to move on.

Whatever self-sacrifice you have to make, you will feel a better and stronger person for it.

Wheel of Fortune โ˜ธ๏ธ

A run of bad luck here, perhaps already evident or there are certainly signs that things are not going your way.

The responsibility of important decisions weighs heavy with you where there are choices to make. Trust your intuition, and even if you have to make the painful decision to give up something in order to move on, then have the courage to do it.

Trust that The Wheel of Fortune constantly turns and whilst it may be against you at the moment, it will in time turn and bring you good fortune.

6. The likely outcome

Transformation

This is a transformational time for you.

However turbulent some of the events in your life may be, endings always leave room for brand new beginnings.

This is a fresh start in life for you, embrace it and live every day as though it were your last - life is for living!

I hope you liked your reading ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ˜ƒ@TallTrees!

Message 3 of 11

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @lewys-gp 

I will pick my numbers but off for a siesta now.

I will check my reading later.

2, 22, 17, 7, 11, 4

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 11

G-Man
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello @lewys-gp my numbers are 9 17 22 6 3 4

Message 5 of 11

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin'ย 
  • 10652 Posts
  • 118 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

Hi that's quick @lewys-gp 

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š I  do like it very interesting..

My verdict 

1.  Yes I am a glass half full person

2.   I would like to have more physical strength. Mental strength I can get.

3.   I never make foolhardy decisions but do have to be conscious of finishing what I start which can need much strength.

4.  Being in limbo for me is unacceptable I will always make a decision.

5.  Bad luck. OK don't believe in good or bad  luck but will always try and make good out of bad.

6.  Agree I enjoy the new however it arrives ๐Ÿ˜€ 

I  enjoy every day.  

Love the Tarot game..lewys 

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 6 of 11

lewys-gp
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

No problem. Thanks for picking, @Cleoriff. I hope you like the reading and we can discuss later if it's accurate ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

The Sun ๐ŸŒž

You are feeling abundantly happy and joyful - if you don't, be assured that you are about to enter a period of success and fulfilment.

This is a time of pleasure, vitality and good health, travel and holidays to be enjoyed. Good news may be coming soon!

2. What you want most

The Emperor ๐Ÿคด

The Emperor in this position suggests that what you most want at this time is success and achievement, and the support and influence of perhaps a family member or someone of significance in your life who you believe could help.

3. Your fears

Judgement

You are afraid that the conclusions you've been wanting are delayed and fear any far-reaching changes ahead.

Perhaps things aren't turning out quite as you expected for some reason - this is a period when your routine will be changed dramatically.

Fear not, although events will seem to be moving at a real pace, any choice you make will change life for the better.

4. What is going for you

The High Priestess ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โš–๏ธ

All lines are open in your telephone exchange with your intuition, and there is no better guide than this intuition.

Listen.

Listen carefully and the secret you want to reveal will be shared with you.

Transformation

This is a period of deep thought and maybe, fear, with all the turmoil and events happening in your life.

It's time to show what you are made of.

What has now come to an end leaves room for brand new beginnings in life, love and career. However radical events may be in your life, believe that life is what you make of it.

6. The likely outcome

Strength ๐Ÿ’ช

Courage and self-belief are what you need to succeed. You may already feel overflowing with these, and if so there's no doubt you will achieve what you want.

If you are feeling negative, look inward for that strength and courage, you know you are capable of having self-belief and you'll reap great rewards.

I hope you liked your reading, @Cleoriff ๐Ÿ˜

Message 7 of 11

lewys-gp
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi, @G-Man. Thank you for selecting your cards ๐Ÿ˜. Let's see what they hold for you...

The Magician ๐ŸŽฉ

You feel a sense of purpose and the willpower to get things done. Self-empowerment is the keyword here. Any new enterprises in love or career show great potential.

You feel that you have the ability to think on your feet and, faced with opposition, the appearance of The Magician is an excellent omen of success. Time to believe in yourself and go for it!

2. What you want most right now

The Empress

The cards suggest that at this time you desire comfort, security and happiness and may well need some emotional support and reassurance.

You are thinking of parenthood, possibly with a partner or just a sole desire to have children in your life, more or new.

Things will turn out fine, just know that you are loved and that there are people around you who care.

3. Your Fears

The Hierophant

Are you really your best counsel? Probably not at this moment in time.

You are worried that you will sell yourself short and agree to something that you don't feel morally comfortable with. For example, you may really desire marriage but the offer has been 'let's live together'. You may be looking at a job or business opportunity but you question how ethical it is.

Seek out an advisor you can trust such as a teacher, priest, parent or anyone you have respect for. They will be happy to help.

4. What is going for you

Justice

There is a karmic power to the Justice card, reward for the good deeds you have done in the past.

This is a period of good luck even if you don't know why you are being so favoured.

You will approach any issues concerning relationships or business affairs with calm, balanced logic and any claim will go in your favour.

The Sun

You may experience a few delays on your quest for success and achievement but don't worry, you'll get there in a blaze of glory.

Success may go to your head a little, so a bit of modesty wouldn't go amiss. Other than a few minor delays, look forward to a period of joy and happiness.

6. The likely outcome

The Devil

If your previous cards have been positive and your main consideration has been about a relationship then there's a possibility of commitment, even a proposal of marriage.

If this is not the case, there is a final opportunity for you to change course, because the temptation you are experiencing concerning a relationship, money or materialism or any other kind of addiction won't lead to a happy ending.

If you are feeling low in self-belief and self-worth and doubt your abilities, don't. Have more confidence - it's not too late to change direction.

Thanks again!

Message 8 of 11

lewys-gp
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I'm glad you enjoyed, @TallTrees ๐Ÿ˜.

Message 9 of 11

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @lewys-gp 

I found it all very interesting but due to changes in my life, this could have applied to me 15 years ago.

I do feel I already have strength and courage and take each day as it comes.

Thanks for the reading though. ๐Ÿ˜€

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 11