Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2

Re: Groundhog Day

@pgn wrote:

tongue winking

Screenshot_20180609-093112.jpg

Well I saw the changes you did yesterday and I can read your latest change to your signature. I've loved all 3.

Don't know why @Cleoriff and @MI5 didn't see the changes yesterday. Of course, I'm using my mobile but that really shouldn't make a difference should it.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Topics: 100
Ideas: 2

I suspect either Moderator activity, Lithium anality, or the mobile vs laptop interaction... Smiley Mad

I shall dig out the laptop presently, @Glory1

We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty. Douglas Adams.

@pgn wrote:

I suspect either Moderator activity, Lithium anality, or the mobile vs laptop interaction... Smiley Mad

I shall dig out the laptop presently, @Glory1

Or none of the above @pgn. I have been on the forum long enough now that nothing would surprise me

I should add @pgn that there was nothing in any of your signatures that was offensive or broke forum rules; taking into account some of the things posted recently, including signatures. So I doubt Moderators were involved as they would have simply removed the signature not changed it back.

@Glory1 wrote:

I should add @pgn that there was nothing in any of your signatures that was offensive or broke forum rules; taking into account some of the things posted recently, including signatures. So I doubt Moderators were involved as they would have simply removed the signature not changed it back.

You are probably right, @Glory1 -- it's just general Lithium looniness lying

Topics: 688

@Glory1 wrote:

Don't know why @Cleoriff and @MI5 didn't see the changes yesterday. Of course, I'm using my mobile but that really shouldn't make a difference should it.

I can only speak for myself.  My appearances on here yesterday were intermittent to say the least @Glory1 So @pgn could have changed his signature 3,000,000 times and I would have only noticed the one..Dance

*The Game Is On*

@pgn wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

You are probably right, @Glory1 -- it's just general Lithium looniness lying

Just to add... Moderators don't interfere with signatures unless they are reported as being obscene or inflammatory. The poster is asked to changed the signature.

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 548

I was up till silly o'clock and I even answered o e of your posts some time around 2am and I would have noticed such a big stupid change in your signature yesterday or this morning. Twaz t'auld un... 😂 

Thanks, @jonsie! I think it takes time for the signature to stabilise, it has already reverted to a plain-text version of the one I put up most recently...

And now @pgn has got fed up and we have no quotes from Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy..upside down

*The Game Is On*