Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great Mothers Day

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Even though my darling son didnt visit today i had a brilliant day.

My son sent me an Amazon voucher last night and he knew i was putting it towards a set of Joseph Joseph chopping boards Smiley Very Happy I already had some money in my account i had accumulated from doing online surveys wink I ordered the chopping boards last night and this morning i noticed they had come down in price so i got on Amazon live chat and Bouncy they gave me the difference back slight_smile

This afternoon son texts telling me he had bought a Now Tv sports pass for the day because he was up early doors and watched the F1 live and he give me log in details so i watched my beloved Manchester United win against the Spurs and the so called brilliant Harry Kane Dance

Was better than watching on Cricfree there was no buffering or video playing silly boogers Smiley LOL

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

@Cleoriff of course! I got my mum a lovely scarf and she got her mum a plant that looks like a Peace Lily, although I'd need to confirm that wink

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 21 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a Mother's Day card in the post on Saturday = all pale blue/flowers/butterflies & a cuppa tea on the front with lovely words inside = means a lot to me heart

& I spent the afternoon with my mum = she liked her purple flowery card & raspberry liqueur chocolates heart

Message 22 of 22