cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game of Thrones Series 3 starts tonight.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well Easter is over for another year but at least the new Series of Game of Thrones starts tonight on Sky Atlantic at 9pm.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
I really couldn't wait for the series to start again, but with all the excitement and fantastic trailors, it was bound to disappoint a bit. It didn't slight_smile

What did you think of it?
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I really couldn't wait for the series to start again, but with all the excitement and fantastic trailors, it was bound to disappoint a bit. It didn't slight_smile

What did you think of it?

Hi Leonard,

We watched Broadchurch last night so ended up taping 'Game of Thrones'

No spoilers please......  wink

Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Did you find time for it yet? slight_smile
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Tonight is the night my friend.
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Did you find time for it yet? slight_smile

Hey Leonard,

Well I made time and watched the 1st Episode...... and............. WoW......

I can see this series being a fantastic one and the 1st episode certainly set it up to be so......

I was kinda hoping that the three dragons would be a little bigger.... but it did make me smile when one dived into the sea, re surfaced with a fish, launched it up into the air with a spurt of water from its mouth, and breathed fire to cook it before eating it all in mid air.

Now that was a touch of class.    Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144538 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions
Seen as how you lot made me watch this I now have to catch up on the first 2 series to know what's going on..... wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well Im happy to accept the blame for the treat your going to have in watching them.

Message 8 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144538 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions
I just need to find a spare few days to sit through the box sets on Sky slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 9