Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
Topics: 576

Eurovision 2018

So it's come around again, that special Saturday in May..... what we have all been waiting for Bouncy... no not the FA Cup final, not even the Europa Final or the first balmy days of summer! Nope, it's the Saturday all nighters of the wonderful Eurovision Fantastic

Some questions therefore ::

• Are we all looking forward to it
  • Do you have a favourite song
  • Do you think the UK have now lost what little support they have had for the last 25 years
  • Have you all got the extra wine and Vodka in ready
  • Are we going to see anything worth downloading or even remembering 
  • Are we going to be allowed to enter after next year given we have burnt all the bridges we took years to build
  • Does anyone actually care
Highlighted
Topics: 44
Ideas: 0

Re: Eurovision 2018

@jonsie never watch it to be honest Smiley Happy
iPhone 11 64 GB Red (on Vodafone) Smiley Happy iPad mini 4 128 GB (wifi only) Fitbit Versa 2
Highlighted
Topics: 751

@jonsie wrote:

So it's come around again, that special Saturday in May..... what we have all been waiting for Bouncy... no not the FA Cup final, not even the Europa Final or the first balmy days of summer! Nope, it's the Saturday all nighters of the wonderful Eurovision Fantastic

Some questions therefore ::

• Are we all looking forward to it NO
  • Do you have a favourite song  NO
  • Do you think the UK have now lost what little support they have had for the last 25 years YES
  • Have you all got the extra wine and Vodka in ready YES THOUGH NOT FOR EUROVISION
  • Are we going to see anything worth downloading or even remembering NO
  • Are we going to be allowed to enter after next year given we have burnt all the bridges we took years to build WHO CARES?
  • Does anyone actually care SEE ABOVE

joyjoy

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Topics: 561

I'm washing my hair !
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Anonymous

I’ll be at the pub

Highlighted

'swhat I thought.... but it is one of the comedy highlights of the year..... 😂 😂 😂 

Highlighted
Level 68: Extraordinaire

Here is what I've always thought of Eurovision

Barf.jpg

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Highlighted
Topics: 561

@jonsie wrote:

'swhat I thought.... but it is one of the comedy highlights of the year..... 😂 😂 😂 

Yup Shocked

Image result for conchita wurst 2018

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Topics: 751

For me the only comedy highlight was Terry Wogan when he hosted it. His gentle humour, and witty comments (often sarcasm) made the show.

Yes I have sat through it in times long past when we at least had a chance of winning. Once it became political, with allies voting for each other, it's now painful to watch.

The best song never wins. The one which gets the most political votes  does

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted

Hand on heart, I have no idea who is representing the UK and haven't heard any of the songs of any of the other countries.

Just a thought here.... did we even get through the semi finals if we were in one of them?