Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Donald Trump

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Does anybody know how much his right forefinger is insured for ?

He uses it constantly in his speeches so it must be very important to him when presenting himself to his audience.

If he lost it then would he be the force that he appears to be without it ?

I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep tonight if somebody doesn't come up with the answer.......I've Googled for it but nobody seems to have the answer.

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 1 of 142
141 REPLIES 141

Anonymous
Not applicable

The Trump was on BBC Radio 4 midnight news ... voice only, of course ... he came across as shouting himself almost hoarse ... & ... imhho like a 'has been' comedian waiting for the applause 

I liked Bill Clinton ... & ... I like Obama

I have it on very good authority (No names, No packdrill) that The Trump is bald, he sprays his hair on each morning out of a can 

Message 51 of 142

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

I just don't understand how your average American can take this guy seriously.  Everyone outside of the states recognise him for what he is. ..or rather what he isn't. 

Isn't obvious? The established players have let them down, screwed them over and serve their own agendas whilst the big corps dictate the line. When you've got jobs being shifted out of the country, unemployment, debt and the underlying poverty increasing all without a peep from your elected politicians who happily vote for a war to invoke regime change, Trump appears offering a change (it won't happen) and its bought hook line and sinker.  

Then again, we're looking from the outside and we only have to look as far as Jeremy Corbyn & Nigel Farrage to see a prime example of disillusionment with politics in the UK and why the right/left are gaining prominence.

Message 52 of 142

Beenherebefore
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37029170

Latest tirade from Trump the Psychotic

"Psychosis is a mental health problem that causes people to perceive or interpret things differently from those around them. This might involve hallucinations or delusions."

Message 53 of 142

Beenherebefore
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions
Trumpence...a new word for the Oxford Dictionary 2016

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trumpence&defid=10009698
Message 54 of 142

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

@Beenherebefore wrote:
Trumpence...a new word for the Oxford Dictionary 2016

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trumpence&defid=10009698

Hope to god no one ever tells me I have a trumpence personality disorder but it does sum it up nicely.

Message 55 of 142

Beenherebefore
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

I don't know if you scrolled down but some of the other definitions are hilarious >>

"The return on investment of a con, bribe, theft or fraud. This could include the direct financial benefit of a scam or plot, but also can be used to represent the emotional boost a narcissist or sociopath gets from feeling superior to those they have manipulated and tricked."

"The act of insincerely apologizing after making a racist/bigoted/ misogynist/ bullying joke in mixed company."

Message 56 of 142

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

I make bigoted remarks to her ladyship and I make no apologies. Opinions honed over many years and unfortunately it's the world I find myself unceremoniously dumped in. Just wish I could turn the clock back to the 60s when everything was so uncomplicated and my world borders were Bolton, Radcliffe, Bury and Whitefield.I'm not talkin aboutg the risks

of Kennedy, Cuba, the Russian threat or the Vietnam war.

The only concerns were the Beatles, Dylan or Stones next release and whether we go to a different pub before the dancing at the Youth Club or the Mecca ballroom. My weekly highlights were going to the pub in my school uniform (minus the cap), the Nevada for ice and roller skating and Bolton Palais as recently seen on the BBC to pick up anyone silly enough to get in my Ford Popular for which I had no licence, no tax and no insurance.

People of my generation just don't understand the likes of Trump and his preaching.....

Message 57 of 142

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123431 Posts
  • 827 Topics
  • 7477 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

People of my generation just don't understand the likes of Trump and his preaching.....

Other than to know he is racist, sexist, war-mongering bigot...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 58 of 142

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

But wasn't life simple before when the likes of Trump maybe existed but didn't get media coverage in the UK? Key,  Vietnam and the Cuba crisis were a million miles away but even here in Thailand this bigot is big news to everyone but the Thai people. Thank god for that! Ask any Thai what is happening outside their own city and they are clueless and don't actually give a damn. Hell, they don't even know Donald Trump and I'm grateful I'm somewhere that, at the moment, where we are merely spectating and the only worry for me is the ex hang rate....but if Trump gets elected I'm sure there will be a detrimental effect on my standard of living.

According to today's news he is citing I belive the second ammendment with the relation to bear arms. The man has, no pun intended, shot himself many times in the foot with his idiotic comments.

Message 59 of 142

Cleoriff
  • 123431 Posts
  • 827 Topics
  • 7477 Solutions

Plumbing new depths of low.....According to the word of Trump...Barack Obama is 'the founder of Isis'

http://www.shortlist.com/news/donald-trump-just-called-obama-the-founder-of-isis

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 60 of 142