Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Topics: 765

Re: Disney Star Movie night! - Signs

[ Edited ]

Really pleased others watched The Serpent. One of the best things on TV recently.

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Level 9: Fired up

[ Edited ]

@jonsie wrote:

@AngryOldGuy wrote:

I purposely didn't watch this because i wanted to try and get the story from your posts.. I'd suggest trying it.. its mind bending

The film.

So some bird called Isabel, is foreign, has an ugly baby, maybe an uber driver, not very good at DIY... goes to see what all the commotion is in the middle of a field in the middle of the night. Aliens presumably, who have rabies or are afraid of the sea.

Members of the forum.

All have issues.. some with alcohol & some are just big sissys.

Close?

Isabelle was a dog, the four-legged variety and was the second dog who met her demise at the claws of Aliens

The first dog was murdered by the pug-ugly kid with a barbecue fork

Magical planks of wood were produced to board up windows and doors but the aliens came through the roof

Finally the family descended to the cellar by torchlight but they forgot about the cellar coal shute

Apparently water 'burnt' the aliens and once the rain came (or snow?)they all disappeared from whence they came

Only then did @TheresaV emerge from behind the sofa with her third wine bottle in hand!

Enjoyed the film actually as it was years ago I first watched it and forgotten a lot of the funny and ludicrous bits

This should be a monthly event on the community Smiley Happy

Fancy not boarding up the roof pensive

Community Manager

@jonsie wrote:

@AngryOldGuy wrote:

I purposely didn't watch this because i wanted to try and get the story from your posts.. I'd suggest trying it.. its mind bending

The film.

So some bird called Isabel, is foreign, has an ugly baby, maybe an uber driver, not very good at DIY... goes to see what all the commotion is in the middle of a field in the middle of the night. Aliens presumably, who have rabies or are afraid of the sea.

Members of the forum.

Close?

Isabelle was a dog, the four-legged variety and was the second dog who met her demise at the claws of Aliens

The first dog was murdered by the pug-ugly kid with a barbecue fork

Magical planks of wood were produced to board up windows and doors but the aliens came through the roof

Finally the family descended to the cellar by torchlight but they forgot about the cellar coal shute

Apparently water 'burnt' the aliens and once the rain came (or snow?)they all disappeared from whence they came

Only then did @TheresaV emerge from behind the sofa with her third wine bottle in hand!

Enjoyed the film actually as it was years ago I first watched it and forgotten a lot of the funny and ludicrous bits

This should be a monthly event on the community Smiley Happy

@jonsieI couldn't have summarised it better myself joy And I agree, this should definitely a monthly event on the community. Next time you gotta give me a relaxing romance or something though folks sweat smile

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Community Manager

@AngryOldGuy wrote:

The film.

Members of the forum.

Close?

This should be the synopsis of the movie on all streaming platforms @AngryOldGuy . AND to answer your question in the final sentence, I am both upside down

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Community Manager

@Cleoriff wrote:

Really pleased others watched The Serpent. One of the best things on TV recently.

Also highly recommend watching "It's a Sin" on Channel 4 if you haven't already @Cleoriff thumbsup

signature

Topics: 765

@TheresaV wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Also highly recommend watching "It's a Sin" on Channel 4 if you haven't already @Cleoriff thumbsup

I've watched it @TheresaV. Very emotional. Also Russell T Davies, the dramatist, is also responsible for Dr Who. 2005-2010.

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Community Manager

@Cleoriff wrote:

@TheresaV wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

I've watched it @TheresaV. Very emotional. Also Russell T Davies, the dramatist, is also responsible for Dr Who. 2005-2010.

I didn't know that! I never got into Dr Who myself I have to admit, it wasn't really a thing back home either!

signature