Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dancing On Ice 2021

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

The first of 12 contestants has been announced for the new series starting in 2021

Myleene Klass

myleene klass dancing on ice 2021

The judging panel remains the same as last year with Torvill and Dean, AShley Banjo and John Barrowman.

It will be hosted by Phil and Holly.

I read somewhere there will be a change in professional skaters. Not sure of all of them, though I do know that Alex Murphy who partnered Joe Swash to his unexpected win last year, has not been asked to return!

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/reality-tv/a34089057/dancing-on-ice-2021-announces-first-celebrity-myl... 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 186
185 REPLIES 185

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Here we go. Two wrong lol...

Image may contain: 2 people, text that says "CHNG CHOICF BORN TO HAND JIVE Grease NG Q"

Image may contain: 2 people, text that says "CHNICE CHOICE FLASH, BANG, WALLOP! Half A Sixpence NG"

Image may contain: 2 people, text

Image may contain: 2 people, text that says "SONG CHOICE IF MY FRIENDS COULD SEE ME NOW Sweet Charity"

And the one we didn't know!!

Image may contain: 2 people, text that says "SONG CHOICE LET'S FACE THE MUSIC AND DANCE Follow The Fleet NG"

Image may contain: 2 people, text that says "SONG CHOICE SHOICE DON'T LEAVE ME THIS WAY Priscilla Queen Of The Desert"

Image may contain: 2 people, text that says "SONG CHOICE CHOICE THE ROOM WHERE IT HAPPENS Hamilton NG"

So @Mi-Amigo @Anonymous  It was Fame, not Phantom of the Opera and Hamilton, not a Star is born!!

Follow the Fleet? FGS joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 81 of 186

Anonymous
Not applicable

The Bodyguard starring Kevin Costner and Witney Houston is one of my fave films

I shall enjoy Colin Jackson's dancing with his professional partner slight_smile

Message 82 of 186

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25158 Posts
  • 811 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @Cleoriff 

Who on earth would have got Follow The Fleet Don't know ??

Pity Rufus won`t be skating and Denise is out due to injury.

Should be a good show.

I guess you`ll be rooting for Faye and Hamish @Cleoriff . I`m backing Joe and Vanessa.

Who are you supporting @Anonymous ? 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 83 of 186

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

No I'm backing both soap stars @Mi-Amigo Faye and Joe Lol. I always like to have a male and female celeb as favourites so I was spoilt for choice with thise two. One (Faye) from Corrie) and Joe (who I watched grow up on Emmerdale...he was 8 when he started)

On Emmerdale, he has 'gone to stay with his Mum in Portugal'....rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 84 of 186

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mi-Amigo 

I shall be supporting Colin if he is skating ... I understand there are people who won't be skating for various reasons.

Message 85 of 186

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25158 Posts
  • 811 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Mi-Amigo 

I shall be supporting Colin if he is skating ... I understand there are people who won't be skating for various reasons.

@Anonymous 

I think Colin could be the outsider who will surprise everyone and could go far.

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 86 of 186

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Anonymous 

Colin is skating. Only two aren't.. Billie and Rufus (Denise has been replaced by Amy Tinkler) She will be one to watch as they always have a spare couple skating just in case anyone has to drop out.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 87 of 186

Anonymous
Not applicable

Looking forward to tomorrow evening's show @Cleoriff slight_smile

Message 88 of 186

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Tonight we had the judges challenge, a step sequence, combined with a choctaw, (a change of foot and edge).

Faye and Hamish (Supercala blah blah) A superb skate by these two, managed judges challenge brilliantly. Slight loss of pace in the middle (according to judges) Scored 29

Rebekah and Andy (Lets Face the music and Dance) Lovely skate. Good judges challenge. Scored 25

Sonny Jay and Angela. (Half a sixpence) Fast and Furious. Good but messed up judges challenge a bit

Scored 28 (Overmarked)

Amy and Joe (Fame) Wow what a brilliant first skate. Best judges challenge so far. Scored 28 (undermarked i.m.o)

Graham and Karina (Born to Hand Jive from Grease) A bit flat I thought. Poor choice of music really, having to do all that with his hands when it's a skating competition. Good job there was the judges challenge which wasn't that good. Scored 25 (overmarked)

Jason and Alexandra (Dont Leave Me This Way ...Priscilla) Ok. Messed up judges challenge badly. On two feet a lot and limited skating. Scored 22.

Lady Leshurr and Brendan (Sweet Charity) Mmmm. I expected better really. A few stumbles. Messed up judges challenge Scored 24.5.

Colin and Klebara. (I Will Always Love You from Bodyguard) Excellent skate, although I think we could do without the dry ice as you can't see judges challenge although according to the judges it was excellent. Scored 29.5 

Joe and Vanessa (The Room Where It Happens....Hamilton) Superb performance....Lovely to see him do a lot of difficult skate steps and still not happy with what he did. Scored a well deserved 30 (top of leaderboard)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 89 of 186

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

What a damn awful result. Jason gets through!!

Rebekah and Andy and Graham and Karina in the skate off. ...

Rebekah and Andy are through...

Graham and Karina are out.

Sad to see them go. I just hope this doesn't become a popularity contest (it obviously is aa Jason got through and should have been out!

Next Week it's Dance Week.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 90 of 186