Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Pumpkin Carving!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern 

Hey everyone, 

With Halloween just around the corner it's time to show off your carving skills with some traditional pumpkin carving! laughing cool tongue_closed 

Screen Shot 2018-10-19 at 15.12.05.png

We'd love to see your creative efforts this Halloween so feel free to go mad with you carving! You can do a traditional scary face, something mobile or O2 related or something completely off the wall and unique. 

The Community team will be posting our carving very soon! laughing

jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern jack_o_lantern 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 70
69 REPLIES 69

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@dgilbert2 wrote:

@TallTrees wrote:

The one on the right looks more intelligent🙂

We'll be in trouble cool

Don't open any suspicious packages!

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 21 of 70

dgilbert2
Level 13: Prompter
  • 936 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

I hope the postman doesn't knock on the door tomorrow scream

Message 22 of 70

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

@dgilbert2 wrote:

I hope the postman doesn't knock on the door tomorrow scream

Don't answer and he'll shove a card through. The collection depot may get a surprise though.

Message 23 of 70

dgilbert2
Level 13: Prompter
  • 936 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Don't answer and he'll shove a card through. The collection depot may get a surprise though.

Now I'm going to feel so guilty and paranoid Angel

Message 24 of 70

Anonymous
Not applicable

Image result for usa flag images

I WOULD BE A DEMOCRAT IF I LIVED IN USA

I REALLY, REALLY LIKED OBAMA

I REALLY, REALLY WANTED HILARY CLINTON TO WIN THE LAST USA ELECTION

THIS TOTAL T$$R TRUMP IS BEYOND BELIEF = HE IS JUST A BUSINESSMAN ONLY INTERESTED IN DOING DEALS REGARDLESS OF ANYONE OR ANYTHING THAT GETS IN HIS WAY

Back on mainstream topic now smiling

As I've posted above on the Trump Look-Alike post of @Bambino's ... I will go back on topic, real proper-like

This year I shall be carving a punkin which is how my son Alex said the word when he has a little boy slight_smile

I shall probably put a witch's hat on it lolz

Edited for spelling

Message 25 of 70

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10769 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions

I am not going to worry Crazy

@dgilbert2

@MI5

@jonsie

BECAUSE I have a hologram of "Hitman" get by him 

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 26 of 70

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10769 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions

@dgilbert2

@MI5

@jonsie

I knew I would find a practical use for a hologram before too long ~ eat your heart out Donald

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 27 of 70

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

You know, every day Tru mmm p opens his big mouth and offends a large group of people. I'm sure he won't see out his 4 years....

Message 28 of 70

Cleoriff
  • 122923 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

You know, every day Tru mmm p opens his big mouth and offends a large group of people. I'm sure he won't see out his 4 years....

Problem is he remains incredibly popular with a certain sector of people in the US. Those who claim he is 'honouring his promises' rolling_eyes

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 29 of 70

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

Problem is he remains incredibly popular with a certain sector of people in the US. Those who claim he is 'honouring his promises' rolling_eyes

The people who have the say and are in power don't see it that way thankfully!

Message 30 of 70