Community Movie Night - The Happening

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

jeshoots-com-PpYOQgsZDM4-unsplash.jpg

Hi everyone!

Welcome to our third official Community Movie Night! 

This month's theme was thrillers/horror movies and tonight is finally the night - After you have been voting for three days the decision has been made for The Happening as the film to watch and we hope you are ready to get spooked 😱

How does it work? Well, we will all gather here tonight at 8pm and simultaneously start watching the film. The comment section will give us the opportunity to then discuss on the who's and what's of the film whilst watching it (I am already scared so please help me). Feel free to get involved even if you only have The Happening on a Blu-Ray or another streaming service hugging

Otherwise, we will see you here at 8pm, with your Disney+ and popcorn at the ready, steady, watch!

Get your Disney+ Extra. Whether you’re new to O2 or upgrading, you can get 6 months of Disney+ on us, with our latest plans. Simply choose it as your Extra when you checkout.

Not ready for an upgrade? Add Disney+ as an Extra to your current plan via My O2 for £5.99 a month, and we’ll give you £2 a month off your bill.

Already got Disney+? That's no reason to miss out on 6 months on us. You can choose Disney+ as an Extra even if you're already a subscriber. Check out our Disney+ Extra FAQs for more info.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 85
84 REPLIES 84

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Hope to see everyone here tonight from 8pm @Mi-Amigo @MI5 @sheepdog @Cleoriff @BobM @gmarkj @Projectionist @jonsie @pgn @Anonymous @LukasB @Martin-O2 smirk

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 2 of 85

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25158 Posts
  • 811 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@TheresaV 

Although The Happening wasn`t in my original votes, I am looking forward to it and will do my best to come and join the movie-watchers at 8pm smiling

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 3 of 85

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

I think @LukasB s favourite film is From Hell so he was a bit disappointed that it didn't get through too yahoo But I haven't seen The Happening yet so I'm quite excited for this one! Hope you can make it later @Mi-Amigo smiling

signature

Message 4 of 85

Projectionist
  • 275 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Can't watch it this evening as I'm working, but just ordered on DVD (only £2.82), so I'll catch up some othertime - looks pretty good. 

Using Pixel 4 ( O2 + 1pMobile) , Samsung E1182 ( geosim + dtac)
Message 5 of 85

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35933 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

My M Night Shyamalan Horror tolerance extends only as far as his excellent The Sixth Sense these days.
Hope you enjoy the film, we may watch a few episodes of BBC Ghosts over pizza at 7pm as older daughter is visiting and she is a BBC Licence Fee Denier (!) so excluding herself from iPlayer 😖

Message 6 of 85

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

My plans changed suddenly yesterday @TheresaV 

We will be helping our grandson move all his stuff from his flat at Leicester Uni tonight. He moves out tonight and starts his new job at Renault on Monday. 

His new car won't be available until tomorrow....so it's a family effort.

Having said that, I may decide I will be of little use and decide to stay here...in which case I will watch rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 85

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Just checked Disney and I can't get on! Its available to me until June 29th so it hasn't run out but when I select Disney it won't load at all. clown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 85

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Don't worry @Projectionist slight_smile Great you got in on DVD though, maybe you can still share your thoughts with us once you have watched it wink

The Sixth Sense is amazing @pgn, I still jump even though I watched it multiple times sweat_smile Enjoy your pizza and BBC ghosts and maybe we will have you join again at the next movie night smiling

signature

Message 9 of 85

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

That's very odd @Cleoriff! On which device are you checking? I hope you can still watch with us (especially if you do decide to stay at home sweat_smile)

signature

Message 10 of 85