Did you mean:ย 

๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป ๐ŸŽ„Christmas on the O2 Community ๐ŸŽ„ ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

pexels-hert-niks-3224164.jpgHey guys,

Last Christmas, I gave you nothing as I wasnโ€™t here. This year, to save me and you from tears, Iโ€™ll give you something special. You may have noticed Christmas is around the corner and we thought we have a whole month of themed fun on here with and by you guys.

The days get colder and darker but that does mean we have more time to spend on here. I canโ€™t wait to see all of you in the Christmas topics. I have made a List below where we will link everything once it has been posted. And it does not stop there - I know ๐Ÿคฏ - after the days of the mistletoe there will be new years and we fun stuff planned for that too. This means we have 31 days of fun this month. Hold on to your stockings this will be a sleigh ride you never seen before.

I don't want a lot for Christmas.There is just one thing I need.  Don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree. I just want to entertain you during the best of all months. If that isnโ€™t the ultimate lead up to Christmas I donโ€™t know what is. Cant wait to hear from you guys. HO HO HO . . .

โ†’ COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
โ†’ Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 77
76 REPLIES 76

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

You know it @Mi-Amigo put the safety goggles on

โ†’ COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
โ†’ Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 51 of 77

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Signing off for the day (and maybe a couple of others) to get the house ready for tomorrow.
Only got to clean the kitchen, front room, bathroom, get the presents out of the loft, cook some food...
Merry Christmas to all on the community. Hope you get the first wish from your list!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 52 of 77

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Bye for now @gmarkj 

Hope you and the family have a really great Christmas heart

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 53 of 77

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 54 of 77

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Have a great Christmas @gmarkj santa

Good luck with the cooking @LukasB 

You do not understand this "cooking" trend. | The simpsons, Homer simpson,  Simpsons funny

rofl @jonsie 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 55 of 77

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25133 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Have a great Christmas @gmarkj 

Love the gif @jonsie 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 56 of 77

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

So many great gifs in the community. Maybe we should have a "gif repository" topic where we can collect all of them. grin 

Have a lovely Christmas everyone! 

๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ„

Message 57 of 77

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

So many great gifs in the community. Maybe we should have a "gif repository" topic where we can collect all of them. grin 

Have a lovely Christmas everyone! 

๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ„

Merry Christmas to you and yours @Marjo  champagnechristmas_treesanta

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 58 of 77

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25133 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Happy Christmas @Marjo 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 59 of 77

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions