cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charity (or lack of)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tomorrow, my daughter and i will be doing a 5k buggy push to raise money for Bliss Babies (google it) ive heckled and heckled, and raised about 70 pound so far, which isnt bad. i have installed a JustGiving page,and you can even text your donations. 

So why is it hard for people to give a pound these days? you can easily have a pound in change in the bottom of your bag? and why not earn brownie/ goodwill points by doing something amazing for practically nothing? if you couldnt donate at the time, you could do it up to three months after the event! 

Do any of you think charity cases are too much now? or the level of expected donations has risen? please give me your thoughts as i want to do the best i can, if it wasnt for this chairty, i wouldnt have my daughter. 

So apologies for not being online today or tomorrow (to those that will miss me) i will be resting my voice (someone made the mistake of giving me a collection tin) and will have a few early nights.. 

stay safe and well, 

C ^^{}^^ 

Message 1 of 42
41 REPLIES 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well done

Message 41 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks guys!! was well worth it!!! doing something this year ( i hope ) either for BLISS or Macmillian x

Message 42 of 42