Dogs have masters / Cats have staff / All pigs are equal tongue Bouncy LOL

Message 1 of 1,122
1,121 REPLIES 1,121

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Mostly done in the name of sport. Man never ceases to amaze or disgust me. The message it conveys is really irrelevant as to what species that the lowlife on this planet hunt to extinction. I cannot and will never ever understand the pleasure that this scum get from killing any defenceless animal and that includes the sort of people, supposedly gentry who think it's absolutely fine to go duck hunting or to shoot grouse on the glorious 12th. I would have no problem giving them a taste of their own medicine with a double barrel shotgun. You may have guessed I feel very strongly about this.....Ok I'm off the soapbox now...back to the cute and funnies!

Message 201 of 1,122

Cairdeas
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Well said @jonsie! 😊 There's a 'hunter' woman who proudly posts pics on Facebook of her many kills and basks in the glory of the disgusting pat on the back comments from other idiots. Makes my blood boil Destroy

giphy-3
Message 202 of 1,122

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

This is a soapbox I dare not get on....as you would never get me off it...(by the way you missed fox hunting from that list @jonsie)

I watch many wildlife programmes and am shocked and horrified at the mentality of people who hunt and kill wild animals for their skins and tusks.....Not only are animals like these losing the fight due to the loss of their habitat.....but then man is hunting them to extinction in pursuit of money (if only others would stop buying parts of animals....there would be no market for it)......enough said I think...back to the funny pics for gods sake....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 203 of 1,122

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

That cat looks just like my lovely Cleo.....R.I.P.....but I am telling you now..she wouldn't have allowed that dog to lie on her like that. She would have had his eyes out...A cat after my own heart...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 205 of 1,122

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

This is a soapbox I dare not get on....as you would never get me off it...(by the way you missed fox hunting from that list @jonsie)

I watch many wildlife programmes and am shocked and horrified at the mentality of people who hunt and kill wild animals for their skins and tusks.....Not only are animals like these losing the fight due to the loss of their habitat.....but then man is hunting them to extinction in pursuit of money (if only others would stop buying parts of animals....there would be no market for it)......enough said I think...back to the funny pics for gods sake....

I agree with everything which has been said above  ^   ^   ^  by jonsie, Cairdeas & Cleoriff

the whole thing sickens me ..... I want to do to the perpetrators what they do to the animals !!! 

Message 206 of 1,122

Anonymous
Not applicable

Image result for siamese cats

a pic off Google, but reminds me of my very 1st cat Sacha, when I was still living with my mum, dad & sister ..... those blue eyes ..... Sacha was a hunter cat, & often left his little presents on the outside kitchen steps, he once caught a mole which had been enjoying itself in mums garden & also caught a wild rabbit = he ran off with that & presumably ate it Cat Very Happy

Message 207 of 1,122

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

a pic off Google, but reminds me of my very 1st cat Sacha, when I was still living with my mum, dad & sister ..... those blue eyes ..... Sacha was a hunter cat, & often left his little presents on the outside kitchen steps, he once caught a mole which had been enjoying itself in mums garden & also caught a wild rabbit = he ran off with that & presumably ate it Cat Very Happy

Beautiful cat @Anonymous...made all the better by you posting it yourself...Hug

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 208 of 1,122

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Beautiful cat @Anonymous...made all the better by you posting it yourself...Hug

thanks Cleoriff ..... got to keep practising now :womanvery-happy: heart Hug

Message 209 of 1,122

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

I'm impressed @Anonymous your skills are coming on in leaps and bounds Smiley Very Happy

Message 210 of 1,122