Cats & Dogs

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124363 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

R.I.P Pudsey heart

Pudsey the dog, winner of Britains got Talent, has died age 11

His owner Ashleigh Butler discovered that Pudsey had leukaemia when he became unwell.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/40687875/pudsey-the-dog-from-britains-got-talent-is-dead

[Please find old related discussion about Cats & Dogs [old]  here]

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 888
887 REPLIES 887

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marjo wrote:

It was Drake's 6th Birthday yesterday! To celebrate, he was allowed a little bit of cheese as a treat, a huge fuss, and I brushed his coat which he absolutely loves. heart_eyes

(Had to do the same with Arthur otherwise he'd get jealous lol)

My cat Drake

isn't he gorgeous @Marjo ... Happy 6th Birthday Drake ... I do have a particular liking for black cats ... my previous cat Wispa was all black ... cheese as a treat ? ... my Marty likes to lick Dairylea cream cheese off my fingers and to be hand fed small pieces of boiled ham that is his treat or a sardine in tomato sauce = all treats mindst not everyday food

Yes, I can imagine your cat Arthur, the energetic one ? having to be treated the same lol ... it's only fair

my cat Marty hasn't been brushed during the 9 years he has been with me = he bit me hard when I 1st tried & I doubt he would have been brushed when in the cat rescue centre, Marty wouldn't have been bothered ... he does like his food ... sleeping ... going outside on adventures

He is currently fast asleep on my best plush dressing gown Cat

Message 311 of 888

Cleoriff
  • 124363 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@Marjo 

Of all the cats I have owned, 2 of them, (Bugsy and Jack) loved cheese. They preferred it to any other treat. Bugsy went one step further than this. If I had cheese on toast he sat on my feet and cried until I gave him at least two or three portions of the warm melted cheese from the toast. rofl

My two remaining cats, Gizmo and Lily, wont touch it at all!!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 312 of 888

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Anonymous my cats wouldn't like sardine in tomato sauce due to the tomato. grin I brush Drake periodically (should do more really but sometimes I forget!) as he tends to cough up hairballs. He got used to it and now loves it, purring, it's like a special form of fuss. grin

@Cleoriff Haha I can imagine the begging sweat_smile My cats, after realising I'm not giving them what they want (my own food!), pretend like they're not looking but start inching closer and closer until they're close enough to almost snatch something from my plate. Then I feel either frustrated, or like they're too cute to resist, and I give a tiny bit of something. sweat_smile

Message 313 of 888

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Cat Very HappyCat Very HappyCat Very Happy Which one of these cat hat pictures is your favourite? Cat Very Happy Cat Very Happy Cat Very Happy

Message 314 of 888

Cleoriff
  • 124363 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

Cat Very HappyCat Very HappyCat Very Happy Which one of these cat hat pictures is your favourite? Cat Very Happy Cat Very Happy Cat Very Happy

I laughed at most of them, though number 12, with the duck on his head and 35 with the dreadlocks were brilliant LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 315 of 888

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25375 Posts
  • 833 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

My favourites were 6 who reminds me of a cat I used to have [but no way would have let me put a hat on him]; and 26, who look like a pair who might get up to all sorts of mischief.

Thanks for posting these @Marjo  

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 316 of 888

Anonymous
Not applicable

the 2 with 'Eric The Viking' hats on

the 2 with 'schoolboy caps' on

the 2 with the Princess with the long white plait & lopsided crown on

All of the photos were funny LOL

Message 317 of 888

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

A special kind of baby cat, too adorable not to share with you guys heart_eyes

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 318 of 888

Cleoriff
  • 124363 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

Oh what a beautiful meerkat baby heart

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 319 of 888

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25375 Posts
  • 833 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Love the pictures @EmilieT - thanks for posting them slight_smile

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 320 of 888