Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

By Any Other Name

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25137 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

With comedian Joe Lycett changing his name by Deed Poll to Hugo Boss see here , got me thinking...

Would you, or have any of you, ever thought of changing your name? Or know someone who has?

And if so, to what?

This is gonna be fun - and, if possible, try and keep it decent and repeatable LOL

To kick this off, I`ll tell you a true story...

Years ago, I went out with a girl, who was a huge heavy metal music fan and, well before I knew her, she had changed her name to Zinc Alloy...

My mum, not knowing her name or who she was, told me to bring her for tea - as mum`s do.

I introduced her as my girlfriend and my mum asked her her name... When she said "Zinc Alloy", my mum`s reaction was priceless LOL  

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25137 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Bosta 

Hi. A warm Welcome to the Community.

If you`d like to, why not drop into the Virtual Lounge and introduce yourself and some of the "regulars" can also Welcome you Handshake Cheers

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 21 of 24

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Bosta  and welcome to the madhouse errrm Community. Great to have you here Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

What they said!

Message 23 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good to have you with us @Bosta smiling

Message 24 of 24