cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocked

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why is 02 blocking the Christian Consern website?

This is a terrible indication of just how far we are straying from any sence of decency and respect.

Many other, much more dubius website are accessable, but not this one which follows a righteous and decent path.

Change this blocking of loose two, long term, customers.

Edward and Hilda Holmes
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

It loads up the page but if you choose any of the options on the tabs it triggers the firewall, well at least mine. So it's the website's certificate that is over 18 or the content of the website that uses certain words that make the firewall block it.

Message 11 of 24

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
I'll investigate it tomorrow guys
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 12 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous have you done the age verification on your phone? If this is the reason for the block, all u have to do is lift the +18 restriction and then you can access it?

Message 13 of 24

Cleoriff
  • 122900 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

It loads up the page but if you choose any of the options on the tabs it triggers the firewall, well at least mine. So it's the website's certificate that is over 18 or the content of the website that uses certain words that make the firewall block it.

I think it must be each individual computer and its settings. This laptop is only used  by me or my husband and though fully protected with a/v software it allows me where I want to go. I can access the site all the way through. I can see why it would be restricted. It has a lot of views on abortion and sexual orientation.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you ever off @Toby ? Naughty O2 making u work weekends wink

Message 15 of 24

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

I'm with Sky broadband and accessed all the tabs on the website with "s-e-x" in the description from my laptop so I can't imagine it's a general problem but rather an individual device problem.

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 16 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

Adult content?  It has an article on sex education and a warning about a dodgy professor, but no mucky pictures nor words nor any link to such material (I don't count an article in the Daily Mail as obscenity).  It looks like a false positive.

Message 17 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Toby is on it @Anonymous , we are just guessing. I'm sure he will find out.

Message 18 of 24

Cleoriff
  • 122900 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Adult content?  It has an article on sex education and a warning about a dodgy professor, but no mucky pictures nor words nor any link to such material (I don't count an article in the Daily Mail as obscenity).  It looks like a false positive.

And as I said...I got on the site with no problem and browsed all content so I think it may be something to do with the settings on your computer @Anonymous 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 19 of 24

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

We have reviewed the christianconcern.com website and have found that it is correctly blocked. If you age verify with us however, this will grant you access to this site and others without restriction – you can do this in-store, online with a credit card or over the phone.

You can find more info on age verification here. Should you feel unsatisfied with our investigation, you can make an appeal here

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 20 of 24