Did you mean: 

Away for a few days!

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone,

Thought I'd let you all know that I will be away for a few days to have a rest and relax for a bit, from tomorrow until next week Tuesday. slight_smile Mini holiday.

If anything comes up where you'd normally tag me, please tag @Martin-O2 and @EmilieT instead. Same with Private Messaging - I will check my inbox next week, so if there's anything urgent, please send your message to Martin and/or Emilie. Cheers smiling

I hope you all have a great rest of the week and enjoy the upcoming weekend. 

I will be:

Relax cat

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hope you are having / have had some good R & R @Marjo Cat

Message 11 of 16

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I'm back! Thanks guys for your comments @Cleoriff, @viridis@Glory1, @Anonymous, @jonsie@gmarkj@ComaChameleon, @dgilbert2, @Anonymous! I had a nice and relaxing time off. slight_smile

@gmarkj I can confirm that there was no revenge (as far as I'm aware so far lol). My desk seems to be as I left it. sweat_smile

@viridis I played World of Warcraft for hours and hours and levelled up my new Nightborne Warlock to 92 - super satisfied with the progress. yahoo Sadly I haven't heard of RDR release date yet for PC or I would have already ordered it!

Message 12 of 16

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Marjo  Is this RDR 11? If so it's released this week. Though only for PS and XBox One. No mention of PC

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/tech/gaming/737745/Red-Dead-Redemption-2-News-SHOCK-PC-update-ahead-of-P...

Needless to say the headline is very misleading!!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 16

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

That is a bit misleading indeed @Cleoriff, I was expecting to see the actual date in the article. LOL I used to love Read Dead Redemption (first one) on PS3 some years ago and now looking forward to "part 2", however I no longer play on consoles, only PC. So, we'll see if I ever get to play it.

Message 14 of 16

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Marjo

It's the Daily Star ...so say no more about that!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 16

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Welcome back @Marjo. Good to see the triumvirate is back in place joy

Glad to hear you had a relaxing (?) time off. Though it sounds anything but relaxing laughing

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 16 of 16