Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Keynote Thread. 9/9/14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Morning Guys and Gals.

Apple Keynote 9/9/14 ~ Feedback Thread.

New iPhone(s) and other iDevices, as well as iOS 8 and Yosemite.

Uk Time 18:00.

Please leave your constructive thoughts here to try and keep this launch info and members thoughts all in one thread. (If possible slight_smile )

Please try to remain On Topic.

Some round up info from iDownloadblog until tonight. 

Getting-ready-for-iPhone-6

image.jpg

Message 1 of 205
204 REPLIES 204

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94025 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

MI5
  • 149468 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions
and guffaw's of laughter wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 22 of 205

Cleoriff
  • 126023 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

Now I have to ask this....are the Apple fans just allowed to follow Live Blogs...as opposed to Live video streaming??....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 205

MI5
  • 149468 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Now I have to ask this....are the Apple fans just allowed to follow Live Blogs...as opposed to Live video streaming??....

Depends on their data allowance wink

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 24 of 205

Cleoriff
  • 126023 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

No...its a serious question really. I am on PC and clicked on two of the links given and was told I couldnt watch anything..... but could follow blogs???

When the S5 was released I was sure I watched a video stream...?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 25 of 205

MI5
  • 149468 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions
iOS8 revealed but only supports 4s onwards.....
Message 26 of 205

Cleoriff
  • 126023 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

Not sure I understand that Rich...however, it doesn't matter as I am sure YOU are watching and will report backBouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 27 of 205

MI5
  • 149468 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions
More api's being made available for developers including camera app....
Message 28 of 205

Anonymous
Not applicable
You can only watch some through the safari browser Cleoriff
Message 29 of 205

MI5
  • 149468 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@MI5 wrote:

Not sure I understand that Rich...however, it doesn't matter as I am sure YOU are watching and will report backBouncy

New OS which will only be available on iPhones from 4s onwards.....ie older phones not supported (no big surprise)....

Message 30 of 205