Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

04-04-2012 20:10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144193 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions
My join date and time which makes me 1 year old in 30 mins time.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 1 of 183
182 REPLIES 182

Anonymous
Not applicable
Get them in the women I mean lol. We need a more female perspective here,
Message 41 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi MI5

Been busy today collecting my stuff from my former employer and getting myself organised hence the delay in replying.

I agree you do need more women round here but you are too young for me - I am sure someone will snap you up soon! slight_frown!Smiley Embarassed

I would give you my DOB as I have nothing to hide (I am not actually 123 as suggested yesterday LOL!) but I still do not really understand the forum and as I understand the rules you are not allowed to give out personal information.

I have been looking at phones.  I can get a S2 for approx £200 from CEX and I can get £50 for mine so I will reconsider when I know what is happening with my job situation.  Think I may buy a 90 p jack from Amazon (still got the link you sent me) and try my Samsung Galaxy Ace for a bit to see what it is like compared to my ipod.  I do actually love my little ipod (though used 10g of music memory already so will exceed memory use and have to switch to iphone eventually).  I think itunes are expensive and I am worried one day I will exceed the 10 computer limit and my music collection will be lost.  I am still divided as to which one I prefer.

But you sound like a die hard Android user so I am talking to the wrong person here clearly!  What is the average age of an itunes user?  Is it really 13?  How do you know?  Seriously, any comments you have on the itunes v Android choice appreciated.  Also reluctant to leave o2 to go to giffgaff as I have been with o2 for 10 years - if I go down the streaming route.  Although the giffgaff website looks good - not had a look at the forum yet but it does seem ideal for me price wise.

I am just registering with a Hyundai car owners forum to get info on whether I need a manufacturers service or not to maintain my 5 year warranty but that is the wrong topic for this forum so I've got to go - I am on the wrong forum!

Not sure if a post this long message should be sent in a private message - I do not want to block up the forum! 

Do you live overseas?  I noticed Jonsie said something about is it still Easter over there?

See you later.

Sue

Message 42 of 183

MI5
  • 144193 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions

Hey Sue

I'm not really 18 wink but I DO appreciate an older woman anyway slight_smile (personal info is restricted to email addresses and phone numbers unless by PM as they can incite spammers to bombard you with rubbish ect...)

I'm definately a die hard android fan and my good friend "bandofbrothers" is a die hard apple fan, so you will always get a balance by going somewhere in between the 2 of us. Most of the time when we are not helping people we are taking the micky out of users of other phone platforms - It's just part of the banter on here and all taken in good taste tongue

Unfortunately I'm not overseas - I'm either in freezing cold Midlands or equally cold Liverpool UK - It's jonsie that is out in Thailand at the mo so he was just rubbing it in !!

Can't help with the car service info but there is a chap on here that used to work for a BMW dealership. His name is steersy, so he may be able to help.

Good to see you sticking around and feel free to join in on the madness at any time heart 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 43 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi MI5

I have been to the forum for hyundai and registered but it is a lot smaller than the O2 forum and not so well orgagnised.  I cannot work out how to post a threadSmiley Embarassed

I think you can use who you like provided they are VAT registered and they use genuine hyundai parts - but on your own head be it.  I think I may stick with the dealer for this service - and see where I am this time next year.  I like the name Steersy - do you think he would mind if I PMed him (assuming I can work out how to find him?).  

I think when I can afford a new phone I will put a post on the forum asking for opinions about the android v apple debate - no doubt you and band of brothers will have something to say!  I now have other things on my mind like installing a new cartridge in my printer and getting a cup of tea.

I am also in freezing cold Midlands - how do you know Jonsie is in Thailand?  Do you guys PM or just talk on this forum when it is quiet?  I found it entirely by accident!  I was thinking about a week in Malta in September depending on how things go.  Never been to Thailand.  

Why have you got 3 phones by the way?  Is that what the list at the bottom of the page means?  I presume that is what is meant by that - or are those your historical phones?

Thanks for making me feel welcome in the community slight_smile heart

Message 44 of 183

MI5
  • 144193 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions

Here is steersy's page, just click on send a PM on the right http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/103166 I'm sure he won't mind (tell him I sent you ;))

Yeah, jonsie is on an extended holiday - we just chat and natter between ourselves, usually in the off topic section but we have been known to stray off topic in other places (much to the disgust of the mods....)

Hmmmm, so you had to ask about my phones Smiley Surprised I can't decide which one I like best so I keep buying them.... I'm looking at getting an S4 when it's launched but I like the HTC One and the Sony Xperia Z too...... Decisions, decisions decisions......Smiley Frustrated

We like new people (as long as they are nice Smiley Surprised) so feel free to ask anything you want at any time, there is always one of us around to help out and also feel free to PM me if there is anything you don't want to ask out loud in public wink

Currently using:
Message 45 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable

adding to your stash again are you bud? 

Message 46 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks MI5

After I've got my cup of tea I will PM Steersy I need to get my car sorted.  I may PM you if he has anything interesting to say - the moderators will be kicking me out at this rate for using the site to chat with you about cars and holidays and other forum members and I don't want that I've only just joined!  Now I know what you are up to and I will keep an eye on the off topic forum and see what you are bantering about - as well as keeping an eye on the general site.  I noticed one about when you have a car accident and have a lock on your SIM - I need to re-visit it so that I know what to do because I have a SIM lock on my phone and I had not considered what would happen if I was in a car accident. 

Is MI5 a spy organisation?  Are you a spy - or a millionaire with all these phones?!  Smiley LOL

Cheers.

Sue

wink

Message 47 of 183

MI5
  • 144193 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Are you a spy - or a millionaire

I'm both (but keep it our secret ;))

Currently using:
Message 48 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Are you a spy - or a millionaire

I'm both (but keep it our secret ;))

Dear MI5 (or should we call you Q?), I have just been compelled to purchase the new HTC One and, having been unable to sell my children to fund this outragous self indulgence I now humbly fall at your feet and beg that you underwrite my selfish whim by forwarding a tiny percentage of your vast fortune to the account number I have sent to you in a PM.

This message will self destruct in 5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ........... wink

Message 49 of 183

MI5
  • 144193 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions
Mate, I'd love to help, but it would only spoil you and you wouldn't appreciate the value of your new toy anymore wink

Currently using:
Message 50 of 183