Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

04-04-2012 20:10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
My join date and time which makes me 1 year old in 30 mins time.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 1 of 183
182 REPLIES 182

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I agree you do need more women round here but you are too young for me - I am sure someone will snap you up soon! slight_frown!Smiley Embarassed

I noticed Jonsie said something about is it still Easter over there?

Sue

Heck Sue, some of us here are postively ancient!!!!!!! Smiley LOL

Jonsie has been winding us up about his 3 month trip to Thailand for ages.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 51 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for that Perksie  slight_smile  I have just been looking at my personal profile and trying to work out how much information it is wise to put on it including things like my age.

Does that mean you are all divorced like me or the wife and kids watch TV while you are on the PC?  When I was married that was how it went - but then that was a long time ago now.  Not that I am trying to scare you, Perksie!

Is it a personal question to ask what Jonsie is doing in Thailand?  I can see I am going to lose my novelty value quickly at this rate.  I still have not changed the printer in my toner and I must do it at some point as it has completely run out!!

I have been looking at the forum tonight trying to work out if I can actually help other people rather than just talking about life in general but it could be a struggle!  I do know however MI5 that you can also get a PUK code from your My 02 account online - or do you guys prefer to post links as it is easier for beginners like me?  

Can I please now go and change my printer cartridge - my phone has been going crazy all night long?!  Smiley LOL  

But I did get my cup of tea ..... and PMed Steersy mentioning MI5 of course.

Can I be kicked off the forum for not talking about phones - or is it ok to have general chat in the "off topic" forum is that what it is designed for?

Also, how do I get directly to the last post - when I am on my computer, I have to scroll through the whole lot to get back to it - is that the idea of "viewing a discussion in a popup"?

Thank you for your help and making me welcome.

wink

Message 52 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable

Fair comment Mr Bond, looks like I'll have to persuade the wife to re-visit her previous career wink

Message 53 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable

He wouldn't be a millionaire any longer if he gave away all of his money would he Mr Moulsher?! He'd be broke like you and me.  LOL

Sorry - only joking - sounded a bit sharp in hindsight!

Message 54 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sue,

Off-topic is here for all of us to chat about (almost) anything so feel free to post about anything that takes your fancy - just take a look at the subject matters slight_smile

Now, the printer in your cartridge needs changing wink

Ps, welcome to the asylum ....

Message 55 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not at all sharp Sue - we all love the banter on here, it's 99.9% tongue in cheek so don't think you're going to offend anyone (unless you really mean to, in which case the MODS will edit your post anyway :smileyhappy:)

Message 56 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable

its all a laugh here, all you need is a sense of humour, friendliness & you'll be fine

Message 57 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Stuart.
Message 58 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Mr Moulsher for reassuring my paranoia - you did say welcome to the asylum ... ! Still have not changed the printer cartridge!
Message 59 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable

Please change you cartridge printer immediately @SueDennis123 or the men in white coats form Black Sabbath will come and take you away ..... wink

Ps, it's Phil - I really need to change my profile!

Message 60 of 183