O2 Priority
Ask questions and share your experience with O2 Priority.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We're looking for O2 Priority Research Panelists!

Hello all, hope you're having a good week so far! At O2 we're constantly trying to improve our products with input from our customers. You might have noticed (or even been a part of) some of our various beta trials and product development initiatives...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 31 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: O2 Priority board

Hi everyone, Welcome to our Priority forum board. Here's some info to get you started: Need help with Priority? This board is here for you to ask questions from other community members and receive answers on everything that you might need help with r...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Priority Tickets Calendar! 24th - 30th September

Hey everyone! There are a ton of fantastic offers for gigs and other events listed on Priority Tickets each week with early access often available for O2 customers. We wanted to list some of the great events going on sale this week to make sure you d...

Screen Shot 2018-09-24 at 15.25.58.png Screen Shot 2018-09-24 at 15.24.53.png

Rod Stewart - Priority tickets on sale from 19th September!

Hey everyone, Rod Stewart is one of the best selling music artists of all time who's been making music since the 60s and keeping fans happy ever since! Rod Stewart will be kicking off another tour next year! He'll be playing at multiple venues and da...

Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 14.50.24.png
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Strictly Come Dancing - The Live Tour 2019

Hi everyone, The Strictly Come Dancing Live Tour 2019 tickets are going on sale on Priority tomorrow Tuesday 18 September in the monring, so if you're a fan make sure to pencil this one out - tickets will be on sale for February 2019, at The O2 in Lo...

Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 14.28.47.png
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost comp tickets and not available in app to reprint.

Hi, my gf won tickets to Thorpe park this coming Thursday through the priority app. She has misplaced the tickets and has no way to reprint them. The code has disappeared from the my priority section of the app. Does anyone know how we are able get t...

JRE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Priority Tickets Calendar! 17-23rd September

Hi all, I hope you enjoyed your weekend and are looking forward to the week ahead. As always, there's a lot happening on Priority and we've collected some highlights below on what's going on sale or pre-sale this week! Let us know if you're intereste...

Strictly Come Dancing Live Tour 2019 RodStewart.png
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upcoming Priority Offers: 12th September Onwards

Hey everyone, We have another selection of great Priority offers to share with you! Take a look below. There's a £1000 John Lewis voucher up for grabs this week! For the gamers out there you have a couple more days of the Black Ops Beta so jump on th...

Priority Update - 120918.jpg

Priority Tickets Calendar! 10-16th September

Hi everyone, I hope you've all had a lovely weekend, and enjoyed the first few cooler days of September As you know, there's always a lot happening on Priority - we've highlighted below some tickets going on sale or pre-sale this week. These are only...

Screen Shot 2018-09-10 at 10.45.48.png Screen Shot 2018-09-10 at 10.58.00.png
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 priority free chess ingrown tickets

I was lucky enough to get tickets to chessington, I followed the link and applied my code. I chose my date and the tickets appeared. I thought the tickets would be emailed or sent by text. I closed down the internet browser and now I cannot get my ti...

Ch8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Caffè Nero offer today?

Hi there, Not seeing a Priority Caffè Nero drink offer today as usual, is it happening this week? Thanks! Edit: it did of course appear as soon as I posted this. If only there were a 'delete' option on this site

bitoclass by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

4U: A Symphonic Celebration of Prince

Hi everyone, This Wednesday 12 September on Priority, you will get the opportunity to grab some tickets for the London performance of 4U: A Symphonic Celebration of Prince on December 13th this year, at the Royal Albert Hall This show is celebrating ...

Screen Shot 2018-09-10 at 10.45.48.png
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos