Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 6th August Onwards

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey guys,

how are we doing this week? Right before the record breaking 30 degree plus weekend we are all in for a little treat.  It is that time of the week again: We looked into the Priority offers and picked our favourites. And we are in the second week of the Priority Go month and this time it is all about dining.

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the Priority app.

A gourmet getaway

Now’s the perfect time to make up for lost time. To help, O2 are bringing you weekly inspiration to open up a world of new adventures. So, get up and go do the things you love. Go do things you’ve never done. But, above all, go enjoy yourself. One lucky winner will get a three-night break for two at the Canopy & Stars Bowcombe Boathouse property in Devon.

Ends Sun 11:59pm | Read more

5f218eac5f150300302f54da-1125x750.jpeg

Put some extra sizzle into your summer

BBQs are now the pinnacle of home entertaining. As part of Go Dine week with Priority, you can raise your BBQ game even further. Five lucky winners and three guests will join Guinness and chef Robin Gill, in an intimate ‘Flavour by Fire’ Masterclass on 18/09/20 at Birch - a brand new hotel and member’s club 30 minutes north of London.

5f2183b4e8288600302eae23-1125x750.jpeg

Enjoy a good belly laugh

As part of Go Dine week with Priority, O2 are bringing you the second episode of our short-film series featuring comedian, Aurie Styla. Watch as the self-confessed fussy eater samples culinary delights from around the world - including sea urchins and century eggs. Tuck in and watch now.

Ends Sun 23 Aug | Read more

5f213e12e8288600302e9f59-1125x750.jpeg

Feed your mind

Ever wondered what’s in store for the future of food? Or how our dining habits could change the world? As part of Go Dine week with Priority, you could learn all this and more with the help of a National Geographic subscription. Get three print and digital issues for £3 (RRP £6).

5f2947865f15030030c34253-1125x750.jpeg

Get twice the smiles for half the price

Treat the kids or your inner child to a great day out. With Priority you can tickets to the UKs coolest theme parks for half the price. Thorpe Park, Alton Towers, Sea Life, Legoland or a Dungeon - check out what attractions near you are double the fun for half the price!

Read more

5f1ee63a5f150300302ec6ea-1125x750.jpeg

What is your favourite this week? Are you all about fine dining and BBQs or after all the time at home ready for some thrill seeking? Let me know below. Who wants to go Thorpe Park with me?

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35762 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

The Go Dine prize looks good - shame it's in a venue North of London, tricky travelling these times! 

Message 2 of 3

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@pgn I took the train the other day and I was the only person on it haha - I love travelling these days joy

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3