Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 25th March Onwards

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey guys,

it is Thursday and I didn’t forget about you. It is time for my Priority Offers of the week. Here are my favourites…

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the priority app.

Improve your palate prowess

Become the host who can boast the most wine wisdom this summer by winning one of seven virtual wine tasting courses (usually £150). Hosted by the wine whizzes at Laithwaite’s, your course gives you an internationally recognised qualification in just one evening (start clearing a space on the wall now). You’ll cover all things grape and small, including an introduction to styles, key grape varieties, classic wines, storing, serving, and matching foods. All the materials and wine samples are delivered before the course begins so there’s no need to prep. Simply turn up with grape expectations. Cheers. Enter now for your chance to win - good luck!

Ends Mon 5 Apr | Read more

605475b4e1c24b44a9adaa69-1125x750.jpeg

It’s tee time. Ready, set, swing

Spent the last few months pining for putts, hankering for hazards and craving clubs? We’ve got the par-fect course of action: a Priority PlayMoreGolf Pass for just £30 (RRP £40). And like your opening drive, it’s not to be missed. Created exclusively for Priority members, the pass allows you to play golf in the most affordable and flexible way. Simply choose the golf course you want to play at, and pay for your tee-time using points on the pass. Easy. Best of all, the Priority PlayMoreGolf Pass opens up greens, fairways, and bunkers across the UK, giving you access to golf clubs without any membership required. See you on the course.

Ends Sun 11 Apr | Read more

6052224eae3074785263e86d-1125x750.jpeg

Get lip-lovely and leave lockdown behind

Chapped lips are bad enough when you’re stuck at home, but they’re a complete no-no when you’re meeting mates, posing for pics, or sharing a smooch. That’s why we have lips covered, with an exclusive Spring Vegan Lip Kit Trio from Lottie London for just £9.95 (RRP £17.85) Start with Oil Slick Lip Oil for juicy lips and instant almond oil-infused hydration. Tackle dry lips with Sweet Lips Overnight Lip Mask & Balm, infused with jojoba oil and shea butter. Top it off with Gloss'd, for fuller-looking lips and explosive shine, without the stickiness. All products are vegan and cruelty free, so you’re making your lips - and the world - a happier place. Time to kiss chapped lips goodbye.

Ends Sun 4 Apr | Read more

60547618e1c24b44a9adaa8d-1125x750.jpeg

An oozey, gooey, chocolatey Easter treat

Stop the kids becoming hot, cross bunnies this Easter with an especially sweet celebration. We’re inviting you to a delicious family-friendly chocolate cook-along with Wellbetter, for just £5 (RRP £25; a saving of 80%). This online crash course in cacao teaches you everything you need to know about the world’s most popular sweet treat, including its (many) health benefits, and the secrets to creating your own treats. You can take your choice of classes at 3pm on Friday 09/04/21 or Friday 16/04/21. Oh, and they’re totally vegan-friendly - you just need five ingredients and minimal kitchen equipment, which you can find here https://shop.wellbetter.com/promo/chocoevent.

Ends Sun 4 Apr | Read more

605226a52a4b9e1b9963d066-1125x750 (1).jpeg

Keep kids captivated with something truly magical

Whether your child wants to be a princess, a prince, or a chatty Gallic candlestick, you can always rely on Disney to help little imaginations run wild. Now, you can help kids weave some of that magic (and bag yourself some me-time), with 50% off a different Disney book from DK every week. Each week’s book is carefully selected and approved by DK to deliver maximum joy for kids. This week’s page-turner is Disney Raya and the Last Dragon: Raya's World (RRP £6.99). An easy way to make your kid feel as cool as Olaf? That’s one for the books.

Ends Sun 11:59pm | Read more

60521a9eae3074785263e6b6-1125x750.jpeg

_________

What are your favourites this week? Are you going out for some golf or are you staying in for a nice glass of red? Let me know below…

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35207 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

I got this yesterday, in case anyone is a budding Sherlock...

Screenshot_20210326-073818.png

Message 2 of 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

No I'm not interested now. Sherlock, one of my favourite shows, will not be returning according to Amanda Abingdon, who played Watson's wife.

I'm sure Martin Freeman and Benedict Cumberbatch are now far too busy making films!! Pffftt!

I shall keep my signature for posterity though. If people can't understand it...more fool them...rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 8

pgn
  • 35207 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

It's all in the mind (palace), @Cleoriff.
#1 daughter has a tee shirt similar to the one below...

ssrco,slim_fit_t_shirt,flatlay,322e3f_696a94a5d4,front,wide_portrait,750x1000-bg,f8f8f8.jpg

Message 4 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

That's just great @pgn  yahoo

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 8

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Shame about no more @Cleoriff 

I know. I loved it @jonsie slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 8

pgn
  • 35207 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Shame about no more @Cleoriff 

Not so sure Freeman and Cumberbatch get on so much - Dr Strange and the CIA, I think, man in Black Panther, both Marvel.

Message 8 of 8