Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 21st Jan Onwards

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey guys,

how are you doing? It is Thursday so it is time for my favourites on O2 Priority. This week it is all about the showbiz. Is there anything we need more than some good entertainment during lockdown?

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the priority app.

Get ready to take centre stage

January may traditionally be a time for giving things up. But we think it’s an even better time for you to give it large. We’re bringing you 30-days free access to Lucky Voice Online Karaoke (RRP £6.99). So, whether you see yourself as an A-Lister or more of a Z-Lister, there’s plenty of fun for all the family. So use this time indoors to do more of what you love and get ready to let loose in your living room.

Ends Sun 31 Jan | Read more

600027a1cff47e0030ef509d-1125x750.jpeg

Give your mood maximum lift this year

We could all do with a feel-good celebration to look forward to. So, we’re here to help a lucky theatre fan let their hair down. We’re bringing you the chance to win two VIP tickets to see the smash-hit Hairspray The Musical in London, starring the Olivier-award-winning Michael Ball. Not only will you get two of the best seats in the house to enjoy the show but we’re also throwing in interval drinks, a program and an overnight stay at the luxurious Haymarket Hotel, including a pre-show meal (RRP £942). You’ll have until Saturday 28/08/21 (the end of the limited run) to claim your prize, and dates are flexible should government restrictions lead to a change of plan.

Ends Mon 1 Feb | Read more

5fff0f7fd60180003006649a-1125x750.jpeg

Have you got what it takes to be funny?

Knock knock. Who’s there? You are, if you win this amazing prize. We are giving 30 of you the chance to join our exclusive virtual masterclass with The Comedy Crowd so you can learn how to make your mates laugh. The session will be two hours long, covering what makes something funny, generating funny ideas from everyday observations, and heightening for comic effect. What’s more, winners that attends our masterclass will also secure a ticket to watch John Bishop at The O2 on Friday 08/04/22, in The O2 suite, with full complimentary hospitality. To enter, we are asking you to submit your funniest joke or sketch with us via video or audio. The virtual masterclass will be hosted on an online platform on Tuesday 09/03/21 from 18.30 - 20.30.

Ends Mon 15 Feb | Read more

60084ce4d601800030083c41-1125x750.jpeg

Amp up your look this January

Do you love glamming up, and fancy a new, stylish look for 2021? Well, looky here. We’re bringing you the Lottie X Laila Loves Priority Make Up Moments Collection for just £15 (RRP £29). It comes with a multi-shade highlighter, glitter eyeliner, PH reactive lip balm and a 6 shade eyeshadow palette and, perhaps best of all, an exclusive in-app video featuring Laila Loves herself, where she’ll you how to combine them to create an eye-catching new look. So, try out this gorgeous collection and make yourself feel fabulous.

Ends Sun 31 Jan | Read more

What do you guys think of this weeks offers? Who is up for some Karaoke? Let me know below if I missed something.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

I am challenging @Cleoriff and @Mi-Amigo to an OASIS Karaoke session and @jonsie to the make up masterclass joy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 2 of 21

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25137 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@LukasB wrote:

I am challenging @Cleoriff and @Mi-Amigo to an OASIS Karaoke session joy

A challenge @LukasB ?? You wouldn`t say that if you heard me sing... and definitely wouldn`t want me "murdering" one of your beloved Oasis songs LOL

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 3 of 21

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

hahaha @Mi-Amigo the good thing about karaoke is - the worse the singing the more fun joy

signature

Message 4 of 21

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122845 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@LukasB wrote:

I am challenging @Cleoriff and @Mi-Amigo to an OASIS Karaoke session and @jonsie to the make up masterclass joy

I can't sing. I'll do make-up @LukasB . Having taking part in hospital pantomimes I know how to do weird and wonderful makeup....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 21

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

ohhh @Cleoriff can you help for Halloween this year?

signature

Message 6 of 21

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@LukasB you should tell @Cleoriff about your Black Swan Halloween makeup that never wanted to come off again grin 

signature

Message 7 of 21

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25137 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@TheresaV wrote:

@LukasB you should tell @Cleoriff about your Black Swan Halloween makeup that never wanted to come off again grin 

That we`ve all got to see @LukasB joy Got any photo evidence @TheresaV you can share yahoo ??

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 8 of 21

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@TheresaV wrote:

That we`ve all got to see @LukasB joy Got any photo evidence @TheresaV you can share yahoo ??

I do but I think then he would kill me @Mi-Amigo joy

signature

Message 9 of 21

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

we are not showing that picture on the internet joy

signature

Message 10 of 21