Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 18th August Onwards

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Hello again! Let's have a look at this week's Priority offers highlights. The lovely weather today has got me thinking I might just need to put this first one to use! 👇

Cool off with a summer tipple or two

62ea56876398557b4fd31fbd-1125x750.jpeg

Summer sipping is upon us, with two free drinks – now including Sex on the Beach, Aperol Spritz or Long Island Iced Tea – every Thirsty Thursday (from 5pm – 8pm) at your local O’Neill’s, Ember Inns or Sizzling Pubs - that’s 416 locations around the country.

Choose from a range of complimentary cold ones, from new kids on the block, Sex on the Beach, Aperol Spritz or Long Island Iced Tea, to old favs like house Pinot Grigio or Cab Sauv, or pints of Guinness, Carling, bottles of Peroni, and bottled soft drinks. Cheers to that.

Find your nearest location and drinks on offer here

Lake District stay and tickets to World of Beatrix Potter

62f27b256398557b4fd4cfb8-1125x750.png

This year, marks 120 years of The World of Peter Rabbit – and 120 years of mischief.

To celebrate Peter Rabbit, we’re giving you the chance to win a family stay at The Old England Hotel in the Lake District, plus tickets to The World of Beatrix Potter Attraction.

Set within gorgeous grounds on the shores of Lake Windermere, The Old England Hotel offers the stunning scenery you’d expect from England's largest natural lake, and the private jetty and lakeside moorings you might not.

It’s perfectly placed for your big day out at The World of Beatrix Potter Attraction, where you’ll also indulge in afternoon tea, because chasing energetic rabbits is hungry work.

Enter now for your chance to win the hoppiest weekend of the year.

All the music you love. Across all your devices

62f0f234720ea03e41d71912-1125x750.jpeg

With Apple Music, you can play over 90 million songs and 30,000 playlists ad-free, online or off. Immerse yourself in Spatial Audio with Dolby Atmos and dynamic head tracking to hear sound all around and listen across all your devices.

- Stream over 90 million songs ad-free
- Hear sound all around with Spatial Audio
- Download your favourite tracks and play them offline
- Available on iOS and Android
- Listen to playlists curated for every occasion
- Sing along, tap ahead, or just listen with lyrics view
- Play music with your voice — just ask Siri

No commitment, cancel anytime. 

With our Community Playlist up and running and @RafaC's Priority Music Highlights, you're sure to discover some new tunes. Check it out here.

Did I miss any good ones? Let me know!

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0