Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S9 priority problem

Tremontifan
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Since changing to a Samsung S9 plus I have been unable to purchase priority tickets. It just gives me the message that the presale is happening now....sits like this for hours. Other friends are able to access the presale at the same time and I have reinstalled the app several times with no change. Getting beyond a joke as I reported it to o2 and all they said was to contact Ticketmaster....who say it's not their problem. I can get access via my laptop but usually don't have access to it when presale starts. Only reason I came to o2.....mightily frustrated to say the least
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tremontifan It won’t be the phone or app. This always happens with priority tickets when people try to purchase them through O2 Priority 

Message 2 of 5

Tremontifan
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Funny though how at exactly the same time my friends can access the presale and if I have access to my laptop I can.....if I'm on the move and have to use my phone then I might as well forget it
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sometimes people seem to get it because it’s pot luck if it works. Sometimes pc or laptop browsers only work with ticket sites & not through mobile phone apps or browsers. I had that issue myself last week where I had to purchase a ticket for an event I was attending through my internet browser on my laptop as the link wouldn’t work on my phone 

Message 4 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93150 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions
Message 5 of 5