cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Priority tickets

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi
if I want to get tickets for both Manchester and London for a concert of the same tour (different dates), does that mean that I can get 6 tickets for London and 6 for Manchester or 6 in total for both events?
And do the 6 tickets have to be in 1 purchase or I can make more purchases?
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122387 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@AnonymousHave a look here...go to tickets.. all the info should be there

https://www.o2.co.uk/more-for-you/more-perks

as far as I am aware it's better to buy tickets for different venues separately

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I cannot seem to find the answer in that section. What I meant is that as O2 Priority only allows the purchase of maximum 6 tickets, does that mean that I get 6 tickets in total for both events in Manchester and in London or 6 for Manchester and 6 for London? (These events are from the same artist and same tour).
If I want to get tickets for London and I buy 1 in the morning, can I still buy more later or I have only one chance?
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think it means 6 tickets per person for 1 event 

Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
So I can get 6 for Manchester and 6 for London?
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m not sure but I think only 6 for only one of those dates

Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 7 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122387 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Read this @Anonymous

Applications - O2 customers can apply to purchase Priority Tickets from the authorised ticket agent or ticketing partner of the applicable venue ("Ticketing Partner"), which may include Ticketweb, TicketMaster or AXS, as applicable. Applications to purchase Priority Tickets should be made via the Priority site or Priority app by following the link to the applicable Priority Ticket offer. Only one application per person and per mobile phone number (if applicable) is allowed. There is a limit to the number of Priority Tickets that can be purchased per application and this limit will be advised when purchasing tickets ("Maximum Ticket Number"). Standard Ticketing Partner purchase policy applies to all ticket purchases. Capacity restrictions may apply during busy periods.

When a family member attempted to get tickets for a gig they were limited to 4 per application. This may have changed now...though certainly only one application per member allowed. Either try on different days or get a friend to get tickets for the other gig...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 9

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous

The best advice is to check with the ticket vendor for the events you are looking to get tickets for. 

Please let us know if there’s anything else we can do and enjoy the concert!!!! 

Thanks a lot @Anonymous and @Cleoriff for the help! 

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 9 of 9