Did you mean: 

Priority Music Highlights - 19th April Onwards

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hello everybody!

Time to check out some of the artists featured on the O2 Priority website this week 🎷

We start this week's highlights with Rosalía. The Spanish singer-songwriter has released her latest album Motomami following her universally acclaimed 2018 album El Mal Querer.

Here's the video for her latest single Chicken Teriyaki:

Here you can watch her being interviewed by Zane Lowe for Apple Music. Tickets for her gig at the O2 will be available tomorrow from 9:30am.

Next we have H.E.R. She's been releasing critically acclaimed R&B songs for more than a decade now, with her first compilation album being nominated for nothing more nothing less than five Grammys, winning two of those. 

Here's she playing a session for NPR's Tiny Desk Concert series (I know I always recur to these sessions, but I can't help it, I love them)

She was accoladed as Apple Music's 2021 Songwriter of the Year and was interviewed by them after receiving the honour.
Tickets pre-sale for her gigs in the UK ends Thursday 9:00am (Glasgow) and 11:00am (Manchester).

The third highlight goes to the Leeds lads alt-J, whose name is actually  Δ , but since the short key to make that symbol on Mac is Alt+J, that's how the band is referred to. 

Here's them playing in another youtube gig series that I love, Live on KEXP :

If you like what you hear (and see), you can check more of them on the Apple Music Essentials playlist
Tickets for their Brixton O2 Academy gig are going to be available tomorrow 10am.

As there are some many options of shows on Priority, and artists from so many different genres, it's actually very hard to pick just three of them to highlight here on the community. Hope that you guys have discovered or rediscovered an artist or band; or have found out about the gig of an artist you already love in this post! Please leave your comment if you enjoyed any of the songs shared above slight_smile

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0