Did you mean: 

Priority Music Highlights - 12th April Onwards

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hello everybody!

Time to check out some the artists featured on the O2 Priority website this week 🎛

First highlight of the week goes to St. Vincent. The American singer-songwriter who has collaborated with so many great musicians, such as Gorillaz, Beck, David Byrne and Nirvana, just to mention a few, is touring the UK in June.

Here's she playing one of her most critically-acclaimed tunes alongside Dua Lipa:

She was interviewed by Zane Lowe for Apple Music.
 Tickets pre-sale for her UK tour ends on Thursday 10 am.

Let's move on to Shaggy. I remember the first time I've heard the first of an array of mega singles by the Jamaican singer: it was Boombastic playing in the background of a rather creative tv add for a denim brand.

Then came Angel and and It Wasn't Me and I can't count the number of high-school parties I've been to where those songs were played.

Here he's performing alongside Sting in one of my favourite music show series, the NPR Music Tiny Desk Concert:

The people over Apple Music have curated a great Deep Cuts playlist showcasing his not-ultra-famous-tunes where his Jamaican roots of reggae, lovers rock and dancehall can be heard.
Tickets for his June UK tour are going to be today from 10 am.

The last highlight of the week goes to The Killers. These Las Vegas boys are mad fer it and have been delivering indie anthems for a while now, like this one:

They have curated an Apple Music Influences playlist featuring a lot of British tunes. 
Tickets for their Sheffield gig are going to be available tomorrow 10am.

As there are some many options of shows on Priority, and artists from so many different genres, it's actually very hard to pick just three of them to highlight here on the community. Hope that you guys have discovered or rediscovered an artist or band; or have found out about the gig of an artist you already love in this post! Please leave your comment if you enjoyed any of the songs shared above slight_smile

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0