Did you mean: 

O2 Priority - Natural History Museum Wildlife Offer

Chuck777
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all,

Wanted to check my understanding of the Natural History museum offer, is it the offer to get tickets that expires 7th Feb or do you have to get down to London and use the tickets by the 7th Feb?

Could I use the offer to get tickets for April for example? (I suspect not looking at the QR code part of the offer)

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7918 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1652 Solutions

The offer is open to the 7th Feb

The tickes can be used up to 30th June

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 6

Chuck777
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @Enlli - thank you for the reply, what makes you certain this is the case? Looking at the QR code part of the offer: 

• This is your Activation QR code that will need to be shown with your purchased ticket at the museum
  • It is exclusively for those who have used the Wildlife Photographer of the Year ticket Reward
  • Once revealed your Activation QR code will stay visible here until midnight on the 7 February 2024

To me this is saying you need a QR code for entry and this QR code will disappear after 7th Feb i.e. no entry beyond this. See full link https://priority.o2.co.uk/offers/65afdbc7c82ce432c019a7df/natural-history-museum-activate-your-qr-co... 

Message 3 of 6

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7918 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1652 Solutions

Just reading the terms and conditions, suggests 

Further than that ring up the National History Museum 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 4 of 6

Chuck777
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I rang O2 and they weren't able to help. I did just get off the phone to the NHM and they said I can use the tickets after the 7th of Feb, they were talking about activating the QR code when I want to use it - I mentioned the fact it disappears after 7th Feb and said I can screenshot it and they said that should be okay. I still have a worry it will deactivate and not scan but I think this is as concrete info as I can get. You'd like to think tickets purchased plus QR code screenshot will be enough on the day if any problems arise...

Message 5 of 6

Chuck777
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

As an update to this post the QR code now says 30th June in its terms, however the timer on the QR code is only set to 17 days and 8 hours which would take you to the 18th February - so the offer isn’t completely fixed as of yet.

Message 6 of 6