Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Priority Greggs Coffee offer recorded as used when I didn't use it

Priority29
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I went into a Greggs hoping to use my free hot drink offer.  When I asked for my coffee and presented my O2 Priority QR Code to the lady behind the counter she said their scanner wasn't working so I couldn't use the offer.  However, in my O2 Priority app, it is saying 'Voucher used'.  I am not happy about this as I didn't use it.  How can I get this re-instated?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7008 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1573 Solutions

Sounds like a Greg's problem rather than O2

Have a word with their customer services. You might get a couple of complementary vouchers

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

Message 2 of 4

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7008 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1573 Solutions

Sounds like a Greg's problem rather than O2

Have a word with their customer services. You might get a couple of complementary vouchers

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 4

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10453 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3067 Solutions

@Priority29 

Greggs customer services are usually really good, and last time it happen at a store near work, about 20 of us got £7 worth of vouchers each, no guarantee, but worth an ask.. 

o2 wont reinstate code, as it will have timed out..

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 4