cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merlin Attractions and other upcoming offers!

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone! 

There's some great stuff going on with Priority at the moment! In this week's update there's lots of focus on the family and getting out and active. Happy Dance

Merlin Attraction O2 Priority

Merlin Attractions ticket offers & giveaways:

Have you ever been to any of the Merlin attractions in the UK such as Thorpe Park, The Coca-Cola London Eye, Alton Towers and LEGOLAND®? You can now get a massive 50% off tickets to 29 of their attractions on O2 Priority. We're also running family ticket giveaways every Friday until the 31st August. What's your favourite Merlin attraction that you've visited or really want to visit? smile

Additionally, while this beautiful weather is still with us, we’ve got a yummy Thorntons offer available from 16th July where you can get two ice creams for free. sun

The Caffé Nero free hot drink offer is available again from midday Tuesday to make your day even better! Which hot drink is your favourite: tea, coffee or hot chocolate?  Coffee 

O2 Priority

The Priority team is open to continued feedback on how to improve this weekly update, so please do let us know if you have anything you’d like us to incorporate and we will do our best to see if we can include it.

Please bear in mind that all offers and prize draws are subject to change and demand. T&C’s, once live, can be found on the Priority website.

The names of all Priority prize draw winners are hosted here. These details are updated as quickly as possible once the winners have been confirmed.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Ly1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, if we are lucky enough to get tickets, will we have a choice of days to use them on?
Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Ly1 wrote:
Hi, if we are lucky enough to get tickets, will we have a choice of days to use them on?

I expect so, as the promotion is open for over a month. The tickets should give you 50% off on a day of your choice @Ly1

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

Reanne
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I just managed to get a code for four free tickets to Alton Towers using the priority app on my phone. But when i follow the link it takes me to 50% off rather than free tickets, depsite entering the code.

Does anyone have any ideas please?

Message 4 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Reanne

I had a feeling this offer had changed to 50% off as opposed to Free (just recently)

@Marjo?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 5