15,000 Instant Wins: 5 days of prizes, daily chances to win

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions
15 000 Instant Wins

Hi guys!

You might have seen us mention earlier that an amazing thing with lots of fantastic prizes is coming up soon on Priority...

Well, it started TODAY at 10am! yahoo
From 10am Monday 3rd September until 9:59am Saturday 8th September, Priority is giving away over 15,000 prizes! See more information below on how this works and how to enter.

FAQs

How does it work?
There are five prize windows during the Promotion Period, which begins on 3 September 2018 and ends on
8 September 2018. Each prize window starts at 10:00 am and ends at 09:59 am the following day.
To enter, head to the Priority App once every prize window to get your unique entry code. You will only be
able to view each Unique Code until 09:59 am the following day.

How can I enter?
Open the Priority App during the Promotional Period. Select the live offer, then tap ‘Use now’, follow the
link and paste your Unique Code along with your name, O2 mobile number and email address in the boxes
provided. Then to enter, click 'Submit'. You can only enter once per prize window.

What prizes are available?
You can see a list of available prizes in our earlier teaser topic here and the full list and more info in the Priority app here. They are allocated randomly for each prize draw window.

How do I know if I've won?
Due to the new instant win feature, you'll know within minutes after entering your unique code if you've won or not. The code will reveal this information within the app after you've entered.

I've won! What happens now?
First of all - congratulations! If you are one of our lucky instant winners, you will receive an email confirmation within minutes of seeing your winning message. The email will contain all the necessary information you’ll need to know in order to claim or redeem your prize. It’s important that you ensure the email address that you submit is 100% correct when entering. All winners must respond promptly when contacted to claim their prize. If you receive a winner notification, but you don’t follow the instructions in that notification (within the timeframe set out in the notification), then you will forfeit the prize.

Can you substitute or transfer a prize?
Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other alternatives.

What happens if I don’t win?
If you’re unsuccessful, you’ll be notified upon entry. Remember, you have daily chances to win. So come back to Priority from 10:00 am the following day during the Promotional Period to get a new Unique Code and have another go.

Download the Priority app if you haven't already in order to participate, and make sure to check in everyday for your chance to win.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35932 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1591 Solutions

Where's the list of winners for this 5-day 15K prize megadeal, @Marjo?

I don't see them up here yet:  https://promowinners.com/o2priority/

Would be nice to have a link to that info in your first message up top. Good Idea

Message 11 of 12

jezza1234
Level 12: Nimble
  • 341 Posts
  • 25 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Tried Everyday, didnt win, what a shocker!yahoo

Always enter the competitions on priority and never win equally a shocker!

Oh well you have to be in it to win it I suppose but I've never seen anyone on here win anything and (he says with a conspiritorial tone in his voice) you never actually see any pictures of real life people that suposedly win the prizes-or at least I never have.

Its all a rouse I tell you all a rouse!

Please note that this post needs ot taken in the light hearted and un serious manner in which it was written----- or does it?.........

Message 12 of 12